- Explore one of the famous Buddhist Stupa located at the top of hill
- Bird watching experience, home of several spices of residential and migratory birds
- Magnificent views of Mountain ranges and view of Kathmandu valley
Nagarjun Hill is located 9 km far from Kathmandu Valley with an altitude of 2128m. The area is situated inside Shivapuri National Park. The hike offers bird watching experience inside the jungle as well excellent views of Himalayas from the top.
Nagarjun Hill Hike with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition starts after short drive from heart of Kathmandu. We follow all ascending trail through jungles. We can see several spices of birds such as Northern Eagle, Owl, Red-billed Blue Magpie, Long-tailed Mountain Thrush, Chestnut-headed Bee-Eater, Maroon Oriole and many more. After complete gradual ascending steps for 2 hours, we reach at the top. From there we can have splendid views of mountain ranges. We can see there Buddhist monasteries filled with prayer flags. After having wonderful time at Hill, journey descends back and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Breakfast at Hotel 07:00AM
- Drive from Kathmandu to base of Nagarjun Hill [30 min Drive]
- Hike through stone paved ascending steps [2-3 hrs Hike]
- En-route enjoy with Bird watching at Nagarjun Jungle
- Splendid views of mountains and Kathmandu valley from the top of Hill
- Take packed Lunch at Nagarjun Hill
- Back to base via its descending trail [1-2 hrs walk]
- Drive back to Kathmandu [30 min Drive]
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given bellow:
No dates are available right now. Please request new date.
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.
Your Program Duration = 1 Days
All the Prices are in USD Per Person basis.
- Drive from Kathmandu to hike starting point by private vehicle
- Hiking guide
- Salary of guide
- Mineral water
- Drive back to Kathmandu
- Entry fee
- Service charge and all necessary paperwork