- Fishing in Budi Gandaki River: Ankhu Khola & Budi Gandaki River confluence - Budi Gandaki & Trisuli river confluence provides best fishing grounds for tolerant and patient fishermen.
- Ideal Fishing Ground for freshwater fishes: Mahaseer, Freshwater Eel, Snow Trout and Catfish
- Explore the rich natural surroundings of the Budi Gandaki River and experience local culture of nearby villages and towns.
- Enjoy best fishing adventure in the Budi Gandaki River with comfortable and peaceful camping experience.
Budi Gandaki River has its origin from the eastern slopes of Manaslu and Ganesh Himal. The river flows through the popular Arughat Bazaar - Midwest town of Nepal to reach Benighat - where Budi Gandaki meets Trisuli. Budi Gandaki River is less commercial than other rivers and is in fact very rich in terms of freshwater fishes. Among other species, the most common catches in this river is made of Mahaseer, Eel, Trout, and Catfish. Apart from its best fishing grounds, the beautiful surrounding of this magnificent river also allows one to relax and take a time off in a peaceful environment away from the crowded cities. Budi Gandaki Fishing is an excellent choice for those interested in fishing adventure in Nepal while enjoying the best moments with rewarding catches all being in the calm and serene vicinity of the Budi Gandaki River.
Budi Gandaki Fishing adventure with Nepal Guide Treks starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu towards Arkhet Bazaar - a small town in the mid-west Nepal. Our drive passes through Dhading Besi, Arughat Bazaar and then to Arkhet Bazaar. We will get lot of opportunities to explore the natural wonders along the way, also the activities of local people for daily life survival is quite an experience. We unpack our stuff and get ready with our fishing gears to start our long waited fishing journey. The river provides abundance of freshwater fishes such as Mahaseer, Eel, Snow Trout and Catfish. For next couple of days, we will be having unlimited fishing adventure, indulging ourselves in some of the best fish fights one could imagine while spending one of the best moments of our lives, camping and exploring the natural beauties surrounding the Budi Gandaki River. Casting our fishing lines in the hidden pockets of the river is surely a best way to hook big size fishes. The confluence of Ankhu Khola and Budi Gandaki is considered good for memorable fishing experience. We will continue fishing following the downward flow of the river passing through Machhe Gaun. Our exciting and long awaited fishing trip in Budi Gandaki River with Nepal Guide Treks ends at Benighat - confluence of Budi Gandaki and Trishuli River. From Benighat a scenic drive will take us back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Arkhet Bazaar - starting point of Fishing Adventure
Day 03: Fishing & Camping
Day 04: Raft/Hike/Fishing towards Ankhu Khola & Budhi Gandaki river confluence
Day 05: Fishing & Camping
Day 06: Raft/Hike/Fishing towards Machhe Gaun
Day 07: Fishing at Benighat - Budi Gandaki & Trishuli river confluence
Day 08: Rafting / Fishing in Trishuli River & Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 09: Transfer to International Airport for Departure
The above itinerary outline can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us
to customize this trip as per your requirement
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given bellow:
||Price in USD
|March 10, 2018
||March 18, 2018
||Book Now !
|April 6, 2018
||April 14, 2018
||Book Now !
|April 20, 2018
||April 28, 2018
||Book Now !
|May 5, 2018
||May 13, 2018
||Book Now !
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.
Your Program Duration = 9 Days
All the Prices are in USD Per Person basis.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer by private vehicle
- 2 Nights stay in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- All required ground transport by private vehicle as per mentioned in itinerary
- Camping tent accommodation during fishing trip
- All meals during fishing and Camping tour
- Fishing Expert guide – highly knowledgeable
- Guided Hiking and rafting trip –as per mentioned in Itinerary
- All camping equipments, Raft, Rafting guide
- Required number of supportive staff i.e. - Cook, staff to carry equipments...
- Required permits for fishing
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- All applicable tax, VAT and necessary paperwork
Service does not includes
- Required fishing equipments
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills