- Amazing adventure of Biking tour starts from Lhasa and ends at Kathmandu via Everest Base Camp 5460m
- Cross several passes including Khamba La pass 4794m, Karo La Pass 5050m, Tso La Pass 4290m, Gyamtso La Pass 5220m, Pang La Pass 5150m and more…
- Ride through world’s magical land also known as world’s interesting biking route
- Magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Shishapangma and many more snowcapped peaks.
Lhasa, Place of Gods beholds thousands years religious history with having several monasteries and monuments. Biking tour to Lhasa and Everest Base Camp is an awesome trip to explore capital city of Tibet autonomous – Lhasa, explore centuries of old histories, unique culture and tradition with challenging ride to Everest Base Camp then to Kathmandu. Lhasa Everest Base Camp Kathmandu biking tour is awe-inspiring trip with physical challenges through marvelous and breathtaking backdrop guided by the outstanding team of Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition. The 19 days extensive biking tour can be taken as a life time opportunity to travel around to the most striking and attractive places in the world. Cycling to Everest Base Camp is another only opportunity in the whole world provided by this biking tour.
Lhasa EBC Kathmandu Biking Tour begins in Lhasa with sightseeing of Potala palace, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery and surrounding areas. Biking journey starts from Lhasa heading to Everest Base Camp. En-route we cross several villages, several monasteries, several ascending and descending trails. Obviously biker needs to have high physical strength since we have to cross several high altitude passes including Khamba La pass 4794m, Karo La Pass 5050m, Tso La Pass 4290m, Gyamtso La Pass 5220m, Pang La Pass 5150m and more. On the way, we can see magnificent view of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Shishapangma 8027m. After exploring Tibetan Everest Base Camp 5460m and Rongbuk Monastery, journey starts to descend Nepal-Tibet Border. Finally reach to Kathmandu via Nepal-Tibet friendship Highway after having amazing experience of Lhasa EBC Kathmandu Biking trip.
Day 01: Arrival in Lhasa [3600m/11808ft] and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing of Lhasa – Jokhang Temple and Landmark of Tibet - Potala Palace
Day 03: Warm-up cycling trip to Sera Monastery. Visit local places and monasteries
Day 04: Biking to Nakartse village via Khamba La pass [4794m/15724ft]
Day 05: Biking across Karo La Pass [5050m/16564ft] and descend to base of Simi La Pass
Day 06: Cross the Simi La Pass then to Gyantse [4055m/13300ft]
Day 07: Morning Biking to Shigatse [3950m/12956ft] and explore the places
Day 08: Rest and free exploration day
Day 09: Biking to Ra Chu River then to base of Tso La Pass [4290m/14071ft]
Day 10: Cross Tso La Pass [4500m/14760ft] then to base of Gyamtso La via Lhatse
Day 11: Cross Gyamtso La Pass [5220m/17121ft] descend to Shegar and finally to Chay Village
Day 12: Biking up to Pang La Pass [5150m/16892ft] and descend to camp (near from Choesang)
Day 13: Ride to Rongbuk Monastery and Everest Base Camp – exploration
Day 14: Ride to Tsamda via Tingri and Lamma La
Day 15: Ride to near from Lalung La Pass
Day 16: Cross Lalung La pass then Thang La Pass [5132m/16832ft] and stop at near from Nyalam
Day 17: Ride with descend road to Nepal Border, cross the border and reach at Bhotekoshi beach site.
Day 18: Finally reach Kathmandu
Day 19: International Departure as per flight schedule
The above itinerary outline can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us
to customize this trip as per your requirement
for Detailed Itinerary...........
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given bellow:
No dates are available right now. Please request new date.
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.
Your Program Duration = 19 Days
All the Prices are in USD Per Person basis.
- Kathmandu to Lhasa flight
- All necessary Tibet Travel Permits
- Nepal to Tibet Visa Procedure and Fees
- Airport to Hotel by Private Vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Lhasa with culture program
- Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Entry fees of monasteries and sightseeing points
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in city – with BB Plan
- Camping accommodation where hotels not available
- All essential camping Equipments
- All meals during Camping period
- Truck transport to carry your luggage and other essential equipments
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Staffs salary, clothing and insurance
- Government Tax and necessary paperwork
Service does not includes
- Lunch and Dinner during using Hotel Accommodation
- Personal nature Expanses: Bar Bills, Laundry etc..
- TIPS for Staffs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Mountain Bikes Hire
- Maintenance cost of mountain bike – if required