- Trek around Mt. Kailash(Kora) - Parikrama
- Excursion to Manasarovar Lake - one of the most sacred lakes in Tibet.
- Experience the Tibetan lifestyle and culture
- Explore exotic places of ancient Lhasa
- Excursion to Everest Base Camp
Mt Kailash And Mansarovar via Everest Base Camp is one of the most preferred destinations among the travelers who want to take a Glimpse of Giant Mt.Everest(8848m) and holy lands of Mansarovar. This trek is an excellent opportunity for those who want to explore the region and complete the Kailash Manasarovar Yatra. Mansarovar Lake considered as one of the serene and sacred Lakes of Tibet.
This lake is one of the holiest destination for Hindu Community. Mansarovar is honored with Hindu Culture and Wilderness of Himalaya. If there is a mystical spot that has been drawing people to its divine presence then it's Kailash(6714m) and Mansoravar. Kailash a Brahma's paradise and Mansarovar is one of the most spiritual spots of the Earth which is revered by millions of people.
Mt Kailash and Mansarovar tour via Everest base Camp with Nepal Guide Treks starts upon your arrival in Kathmandu Valley. Kathmandu - the capital city of Nepal has an abundance of sites - finest temples and palaces that have huge cultural, traditional and religious significance. After short sightseeing of Kathmandu, we take a sweeping flight to Lhasa.
This Trek assures you to witness the Himalayas, intriguing icy masses, snow-covered landscapes, Holy Lake, sacred towns and old destinations, social touch and warm hospitality of the inhabitants living in the area.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing In Kathmandu [PashupatiNath, Monkey temple(swayambhunath), Durbar Square, Bouddhanath]
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lhasa flight[1:20m hours flight]
Day 04: Sightseeing in Lhasa: Norbulingka place, Potala Palace, Drepung and sera Monastery [overnight at Hotel]
Day 05: Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse[3900m][267km] through Kamba la(4794m), the Karo la pass(5010m), Yamdork lake[overnight at Hotel]
Day 06: Drive from Gyantse to Shigatse[3800m][94km] through Gyantse stupa, Tashilumpo monastery[overnight at Hotel]
Day 07: Drive from Shigatse to Tingri[4300m/14,107] [overnight at Hotel]
Day 08: Tingri to Rombuk Mt Sishapangama and Mt Everest [overnight at Rombuk]
Day 09: Morning Excursion to Everest Base Camp [5250m/17220ft]
Day 10: Drive to Saga (4450m) [overnight at Hotel]
Day 11: Drive from saga to Paryang(4750m) [overnight at Hotel]
Day 12: Drive from Parayang to Manasarovar (4560m) 227km(7-8hr) [overnight Hotel]
Day 13: Observe Mansarovar and it Hoy presence
Day 14: Morning Puja and drive to Tarchen 40km
Kailash Parikrama starts,
Day 15: Hike for Dehera Puk(5000m) 15km
Day 16: pilgrimage yatra with Dolma la Pass: Yamsthal, Shivasthal, Parvati sthal, Gauri Kunda and Zuthal Puk(miracle cave)
End of Kailash parikrama
Day 17: Drive to Mansarovar [overnight at Hotel/Camp]
Day 18: Drive to Paryang (277km) 7-8hr [overnight at Hotel]
Day 19: Drive Paryang to Saga (230km) 7-8hr [overnight at Hotel]
Day 20: Drive from Saga to Gyantse (4000m) [overnight at Hotel]
Day 21: Drive from to Shigatse (3800m) [overnight at Hotel]
Day 22: Shigatse to Lhasa (3700m) [overnight at Hotel]
Day 23: Fly to Kathmandu[Lhasa Gonggar Airport] or Preferred destination
Day 24: Rest Day
Day 25: Final Departure/preferred destination
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given bellow:
||Price in USD
|April 7, 2018
||May 1, 2018
||Book Now !
|June 10, 2018
||July 4, 2018
||Book Now !
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.
Your Program Duration = 25 Days
All the Prices are in USD Per Person basis.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation by Private Vehicle including Airport Pickup and Drop.
- Accommodation in standard hotels for cities
- BB Plan in cities
- Camping accommodation during trekking
- All meals includes in trekking period
- Trekking permits and fees(including yak men or Horsemen for language during parikrama)
- All essential camping equipments
- General first aid kids
- Required numbers of Trekking Guide and supportive staffs
- Staffs food, clothing, salary and insurance
- Cost of Government and Local Taxes
Service does not includes
- Airfares From Home-Kathmandu-Home
- Airfares from Kathmandu Lhasa and return
- Extra Night stay in Tibetan Lodges outside the itinerary
- Accommodation and meals in Kathmandu outside the itinerary
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips for guides, drivers, cook and porters
- Personal Trekking Equipments & personal expenses