Booking Terms and Conditions – Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition [P] Ltd.
Company VAT Registration No: 303968483
Nepal Ministry of Tourism License No: 1097 / 066
Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition is founded by well experienced and skilled trekking and mountaineering professionals. We are government authorized tourism professional company specialized with various adventurous activities such as hiking, trekking, peak climbing, mountaineering expedition, sightseeing tours, jungle safari, paragliding, bungee jumping, rafting and many more adventure related activities in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. Adventure activities such as Trekking, Peak Climbing and Mountaineering Expedition in the Himalayas are activities with high risks. One is prone to encounter unusual weather condition, altitude sickness and grade of difficulties which is beyond our control. We are committed to do our best to reduce possible risks and hazards but there exist chances of accidents that you must agree with before booking your trips with Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition.
After choosing your trip package with us, our booking procedure follows the following steps:
- We will forward our booking forms to you with terms and conditions through email.
- You will have to download the booking forms, read all the terms and conditions carefully and fill up all essential information (trip cost, personal detail, trip duration, arrival date, departure date etc..) before sending it back to us with passport copies & flight details.
- We will review all your details needed for the confirmation of your trip.
- Our company’s policy is that we need to have a minimum 20% advance payment for the confirmation of the trip. The advance amount is required for permits preparation and other fees required for the trip. You can pay the remaining amount after you arrive in Nepal.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT MODES: How to send advance amount??
Bank Transfer to our corporate account authorized under rules and regulation of Nepal central bank.
Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd
US$ Dollar Account No: 01601010022899
Bank: Nepal Investment Bank, Thamel, Kathmandu Nepal.
Swift Code: NIBLNPKT
Telephone: +977-1-4412865, 4412764
Money Transfer: If the money transfer option like western union money transfer would be easily accessible for you, payment can be made on the following details below:
Name Nepal Guide Treks & Expeditions (P) Ltd.
G.P.O. Box: 8122, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Payment by Credit Card:
We accept Visa card and Master card here in Nepal. However, Banking Commission will be charged which is 4 % additional from total transfer amount. You need to provide us the essential detail of card; type of credit card, cardholder’s name, card number, expiry date, transaction amount, both side copy of credit card and authorized signature.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the Client in writing either in written documents or via email. Cancellation shall only be valid with the approval from the company after receiving necessary documents. All advance payment will be refunded in full or less – following cancellation charges:
For Mountain Expedition / Climbing:
- Above 45 days before departure 15% of the total cost (advance payment) – Refund.
- 45 days or less before departure – No Refund.
For Trekking / Hiking / Tour:
- Above 45 days before departure full payment (advance payment) – Refund.
- 45-15 days before departure 50% of the total cost (advance payment).
- 14-8 days before departure 75% of the total cost (advance payment).
- 7 days or less before departure – No Refund.
The company would not take responsibility for any kind of unwanted features during of your holidays such as the threat of war, civil strikes, acts of terrorism, natural disasters, weather conditions, fire, technical transport problems /or Acts of God or any delays or expenses incurred as a result.We do not take responsibility for loss or damage of your property; they are carried at the owner’s risk, even when carried by a porter.The set itinerary must be taken as an indication of what we hope to do, and not as a contractual obligation. It is a condition that you must accept. We cannot be held responsible for any delays, expenses incurred, or alterations, however, caused.
You should also agree to abide by the decisions of the tour leader, guides and anyone who represents Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition. Nepal Guide Treks & Expedition, our tour leaders, guides and anyone else working in association with us, cannot be held responsible for accident, injury, illness or death in case of potential hazards involved in such a trip.
Under the Nepalese laws, rules & regulation – if you commit any illegal act or behave in such a way as to endanger the safety, enjoyment or welfare of the group – the tour leader or guide may ask you to leave the holiday without a refund. Unless prearranged, any client leaving the tour will not be entitled to a refund. Be mindful: Medical vaccinations, obtaining visas, travel insurance and other preliminary arrangements are entirely the client’s responsibility.
You must be insured and your insurance must cover the costs of an emergency evacuation, medical and personal accident risks, helicopter rescue, and so on..We must have evidence of adequate insurance cover before you travel.