Best Luxury Treks in Nepal
Trekking usually means a long arduous journey on foot. This is a most wonderful adventure at the mountain. Nepal does have an unbelievable variation in its elevation. There are various Luxury Treks in Nepal. The elevation of Nepal ranges between 59 m to 8,848 m above sea level. This country has truly the best trekking trails in the world. The trekking trails under the shadow of the beautiful mountains of the Himalayas are mesmerizing.
The arduous journey in the rugged and steep terrain of the hills and mountains of Nepal accompanied by the comfortable stay at the most sophisticated hotels or teahouse is a great combination itself. Therefore, the Luxury Treks in Nepal are the must to experience ones for an unforgettable lifetime trekking experience. The Luxury Trek in Nepal facilitates you with an attached bathroom with a hot shower, electric blanket with more comfortable beds, hygienic meals, quality of service plus the quality of rooms, beds, etc.
Luxury Treks in Nepal is an unforgettable lifetime trekking experience of the best Luxury lodges during trekking and Luxury hotels during Kathmandu. Luxury lodges are not available in all trekking areas of Nepal but some parts of the Annapurna and Everest trekking region offer facilities of finest Luxury lodges accommodations for those trekkers who wish to experience their trekking comfortably.
The luxury trekking adventures that go mostly in Nepal’s Everest and Annapurna region are certainly some of the best walking experiences. You trek through the winding trails in the mountains and ultimately reach the destination to enjoy the comfort of luxury accommodation. The hot shower after the long and tiresome journey washes away your tiredness, the hygienic meal will satisfy your taste buds and the comfortable beds will provide the best sleeping experience. Spending a night in comfort means preparing you for the next morning where you will have a fresh start with complete zeal.
Table of Contents
- 1 Highlights of Luxury Treks in Nepal
- 2 Top Luxury Treks in Nepal
- 3 Best Luxury Treks in Nepal
- 4 Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- 5 Everest View Luxury Trek
- 6 Annapurna Luxury Trek
- 7 Best Time for the Luxury Treks in Nepal
- 8 Conclusion
Highlights of Luxury Treks in Nepal
- Finest Luxury Lodge Accommodation
- Five Star Deluxe Hotels in Main cities like Kathmandu and Pokhara
- The warm hospitality and peaceful trails.
- Well furnished Rooms and Comfortable Beds
- Private Eco-Friendly Bathrooms with Hot Showers
- Solar Heating and Lighting during Power Cut
- Trekking amongst the world’s highest peaks in the Everest and Annapurna Region
- Close-up views of the iconic mountains
- Immersing yourself in traditional Gurung and Sherpa village life and culture
Top Luxury Treks in Nepal
Luxury Treks are the treks that involve the best accommodation facilities. They are the most comfortable treks in the sense that they are designed with the idea that Luxury Treks without comfort are not luxury at all.
The adventurous journey in the arduous paths of descending the Himalayas is not easy as we think. You can fully enjoy the Himalayas’ elegance only you are not physically and mentally tired. Luxury Trek helps you out with all this.
Today most of the trekking destinations of Everest and the Annapurna region offer you deluxe accommodation facilities. The luxury trekking adventures that go mostly in Nepal’s Everest and Annapurna region are certainly some of the best walking experiences. Luxury Treks are for anyone looking for a perfect way to discover extraordinary mountain scenery. Some of the most popular Luxury Treks in Nepal are as follows:
Best Luxury Treks in Nepal
- Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Everest View Luxury Trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Annapurna View Luxury Trek
- Langtang Valley Heli Trek
- Luxury Island Peak Expedition
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
Everest Base Camp Trek is the dream destination of every trekker. Everest is one of many best trekking destinations of Nepal. The trek is a spacious one because Mount Everest is the highest peak in the world. Since Everest Base Camp is the high altitude trek in Nepal it is obviously difficult. Everest is a classic trekking destination. So, there are classy accommodations that suit the Luxury trek to Everest Base Camp. The Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is one of the classic treks with breathtaking mountain scenery.
In this trek, you will have a close view of Mt. Everest, Mt. Pumari, and Mt. Ama Dablam while staying in the luxury lodges of the Khumbu region. Besides the most beautiful panoramas, you will also witness the unique Sherpa Traditions and Alpine biodiversity.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek begins with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. The journey from Lukla to Everest Base Camp provides you ample opportunity to meet the friendly Sherpa people, see Buddhist prayer flags, Mani walls, and legendary monasteries along the way.
This trekking trip is well designed with plenty of time for the necessary acclimatization. The journey leads you to Gorakshep to the Everest Base Camp crossing the glaciers with complete adventure.
Highlights of Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek
- Scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Nights in luxury hotels in Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, and other places
- Spotting endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National park
- Amazing view of the world highest peak including Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, and other snow-capped peaks
- Visit an ancient Tengboche Monastery
- Trek to the base camp of Mt. Everest and explore the closed view of Khumbu Icefall
- Trek to Kalapathar the best viewpoint of Mt. Everest
- Explore the renowned Sherpa culture of the Khumbu region
Everest View Luxury Trek
Everest View Luxury Trek is the perfect adventure trip for those who wish to see Mt. Everest without going to altitude extremes and maintaining home comfort. This Trek is also suitable for those who don’t have much time.
This luxury trek is a perfect introduction to the Khumbu region, perhaps the most popular region in the entire Himalayas of the world.
During this trek, you will visit different Sherpa villages, Everest National Park, and Tengboche Monastery which offers stunning views of Mt. Everest rising behind the wall of Lhotse and Nuptse wall.
This luxury trek starts from Kathmandu with a 25 minutes scenic flight to Lukla. The treks offer the highest standards of accommodation in the area featuring electricity, comfortable bedrooms, and western bathrooms with hot showers. This is a comfortable trek and you will walk leisurely for 5 to 6 hours every day. In this trek, you don’t have to leave anything that persists in your luxury life.
Highlights of Everest View Luxury Trek
- Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley (World Heritage Sites)
- Exciting mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Visit Namche Bazaar, the gateway of Mt. Everest
- Visit one of the biggest monasteries in the world, Tengboche monastery
- Explore the Sherpa culture, tradition, and lifestyle
- Experience the hospitality of the warm and friendly locals
- Breathtaking views of Mt. Everest and other great mountains from the Syangboche airport, the highest airport in the world.
Annapurna Luxury Trek
Annapurna Base Camp is known as the Royal Trekking destination of Nepal. This is the most famous trek in Nepal. Surprisingly, two-thirds of the trekkers, who land in Nepal, head towards Annapurna Region each year. Walking in the Annapurna Himalaya region with luxury accommodation at the end of your day’s trek gives you the most relaxing moment to feel the beauty of nature.
During this trek, you will walk on the trail along with the beautiful mountain stream, breathtaking view of Himalayan peaks, taking bath in a natural hot spring, and staying in luxury lodges.
Highlights of Annapurna Luxury Trek
- Explore the historical places of Kathmandu city
- Sightseeing in Pokhara- the Phewa Lake, the Davis Fall, Shanti Stupa (World Peace Pagoda), Gupteshwor Cave, and Mahendra Cave
- Breathtaking sunrise views from Poonhill
- 360-degree panorama of the Annapurna Ranges with Annapurna south, Annapurna I, Hiunchuli, and Machhapuchhre
- Visit Tadapani, a place to watch the tower in the village
- Experience the unique culture and lifestyle of Gurung, Magar, and Thakali local people
- Visit different ancient monasteries and learn about Buddhism
- Enjoy the natural hot spring at Jhinu Danda
Best Time for the Luxury Treks in Nepal
Trekking in Nepal is possible throughout the year. Nepal has tremendous variation in climates due to the vast differences in altitude. The climatic zone varies dramatically from south to north. We can experience the sub-tropical climate at the southern Terai, Cool Temperate Climate at Hill, and Alpine and Tundra climate at the Mountain Region of Nepal. Overall, the spring and autumn seasons are best to trek in Nepal.
Autumn Season (September-November)
Autumn is considered the best Trekking season in Nepal. You can experience better visibility of tantalizing mountains, green hills, and excellent weather. Weather is generally clear with mild to warm days and cold nights. The possibilities of natural disasters diminish, making it a safe season to trek. The Nepali festivals Dashain and Tihar are celebrated during this time.
Winter Season (December- February)
In winter, the Himalayan region freezes over and the snowfalls. Trekking can be challenging in the higher altitudes because the trail can be covered with snow. In the winter you should trek at a lower altitude below 3000 m. The temperature of the Himalayan region will be up to -18˚C, hilly regions 0 to 5˚C whereas in plain regions 10˚C to 15˚C.
Spring Season (March-May)
The blooming flowers, lush greenery, and sparkling mountains make for an excellent background to spring trekking. Spring feels like a delight with singing birds, beautiful views, and abundant wildflowers. Weather will be mild at lower elevation but cold at a higher elevation. In spring, mornings are usually crystal clear. However, in the afternoon clouds bring rain showers.
Summer Season (June-August)
In summer, mornings are cloudy with rain in the afternoons and evenings. Trekking is very uncomfortable because the trail becomes muddy, wet, and leech-infested. You risk injury in the wet terrain. Furthermore, there is a higher chance of natural disasters; mainly landslides in the hilly regions. If you trek, you must not forget to carry insect repellants. The temperature of Himalayan regions will be 16˚C to 20˚C, hilly regions 20 to 30˚C whereas the plain regions 34˚C to 39˚C.
A luxury treks in Nepal is the best option to experience the best of nature in style and comfort. These luxury treks are perfect for those who prefer their adventures in style. You will stay in superior trekking lodges, hotels and experience fabulous Nepalese hospitality.
The lodges where you will stay provide the highest level of services with landscaped gardens, comfortable lounges, and happy hours.
Exploring Nepal’s magnificent wilderness areas with all the comforts of home is a truly luxurious trekking experience you will ever have in your whole life.
Nepal’s outdoor environment comes alive when you have the pleasure of being in the hands of a passionate Sherpa trail guide. He/She will be with you in every step of the trail, helping you along the trails and offering support where ever you need it.
Sharing such an adventure trip with great companions is a luxury in itself.
We believe that there is nothing better than combining luxury with magnificent landscapes.