- Fishing in two crystal clear lakes of Pokhara - Phewa Lake & Begnas Lake
- Explore the beautiful Pokhara valley with the magnificent views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges while enjoying fishing in the beautiful lakes of Pokhara.
- Ideal Fishing Ground: Mahaseer, Common and Grass Carp, Catfish and other species of Fishes.
- Experience the local culture and traditions of people around Pokhara as well as of Kathmandu.
Pokhara Lakes Fishing is an opportunity for tolerant and patient fishermen to gain ultimate fishing adventure in the serene and crystal clear lakes of beautiful Pokhara Valley - Phewa Lake and Begnas Lake. Pokhara is a beautiful city and is among one of the popular destinations of Nepal that is more quiet and less hectic than Kathmandu. Phewa, Begnas and other lakes were all part of the huge body of water that once filled Pokhara valley. Phewa lake is popular among tourists while Begnas Lake - located approximately 15 km away from Pokhara still remains untouched. This fishing trip is a perfect option for those wanting to explore the beautiful Pokhara Valley while gaining a unique fishing experience in the crystal clear lakes of Nepal. Both lakes offer good fishing grounds for Mahaseer, Common Carp, Grass Carp, Catfish and several other species of fishes with magnificent views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges. All in all, this trip is a combination of leisure day fishing activities, including boating and camping with promising big catches in the lakes of Pokhara. This fishing trip allows us to gain a lifetime experience of memorable fishing adventure.
Pokhara Lakes Fishing with Nepal Guide Treks starts at the capital city of Nepal - Kathmandu. After a short meeting and exchange of fishing plans for the next few days, we will drive over Prithvi Highway from Kathmandu towards Pokhara. Once we reach Pokhara, we will unload our bag packs and get ready with our fishing gears to start our long waited fishing in Phewa Lake. Around the lakeside, there will be heavy traffic of small wooden boats with people on Phewa Lake excursion. Thus we will take our boats to some best fishing corners of the lake where we can fish in a peaceful and calm environment away from the crowd. A one-day fishing trip is not enough to experience good fishing. We will spend three days in Phewa Lake, occupied with fishing activities - making baits and casting our fishing lines from one spot to another. We will be enjoying great views of Annapurna range mountains while reeling some good size fish, truly indulging in a memorable fishing experience. After a good fishing at Phewa Lake, we will drive towards Begnas Lake for more fishing. Begnas Lake is less commercial but equally popular for its good fishing grounds. We will continue our fishing adventure in Begnas Lake for next couple of days. After the end of our fishing days, we will spend a leisure day at Pokhara to explore Pokhara's natural wonder's and interesting cultures. Our exciting and memorable lakes fishing adventure in Pokhara with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a scenic drive from Pokhara back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel at Lakeside Pokhara.
Day 03: Fishing at Phewa Lake
Day 04: Fishing at Phewa Lake
Day 05: Fishing at Phewa Lake
Day 06: Drive towards Begnas Lake for more Fishing
Day 07: Fishing at Begnas Lake
Day 08: Fishing at Begnas Lake and drive back to Pokhara
Day 09: Leisure day at Pokhara
Day 10: Drive from Pokhara back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
The above itinerary outline can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us
to customize this trip as per your requirement
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given bellow:
||Price in USD
|September 5, 2018
||September 15, 2018
||Book Now !
|September 16, 2018
||September 26, 2018
||Book Now !
|October 2, 2018
||October 12, 2018
||Book Now !
|October 14, 2018
||October 24, 2018
||Book Now !
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.
Your Program Duration = 11 Days
All the Prices are in USD Per Person basis.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer by private vehicle
- Hotel/Resort accommodation in Kathmandu with BB Plan – As per mentioned in Itinerary
- All required ground transport by private vehicle as per mentioned in itinerary
- Camping tent accommodation during fishing trip
- All meals during fishing and Camping tour
- Fishing Expert guide – highly knowledgeable
- Guided Hiking and rafting trip –as per mentioned in Itinerary
- All required camping equipments
- Required number of supportive staff i.e. - Cook, staff to carry equipments...
- Required permits for fishing
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- All applicable tax, VAT and necessary paperwork
Service does not includes
- Required fishing equipments
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills