- Comfortable Camping, Adventurous Rafting and Magnificent Fishing in Sunkoshi River
- Ideal Fishing Ground: Mahaseer, Snow Trout, River Catfish and Fresh Water Eel
- Explore the fascinating landscapes that vary from beautiful terraced farmlands to steep gorges and to subtropical forests that lies in the vicinity of Sunkoshi river.
- Rafting in one of the top whitewater river rafting in the world.
Sunkoshi River is also known as the ' River of Gold '. It is one of the most well known and commercial rivers of Nepal. The river stands high among one of the best whitewater rafting trips in the world. Sunkoshi River Fishing is the combination of the adventurous rafting in the rapids of Sunkoshi River while fishing in some spectacularly hidden pockets of the river. To add more adventure to the trip, we will spend memorable camping days in the surrounding of Sunkoshi River - fishing, singing and dancing with good campfires. Sunkoshi River Fishing is an excellent opportunity for interested anglers and fishermen to gain ultimate freshwater fishing experience while exploring the changing landscapes around the Sunkoshi River, that varies from beautifully terraced farmlands to steep gorges and subtropical forests.
Sunkoshi River Fishing with Nepal Guide Treks starts at Kathmandu. From Kathmandu, we will drive east over Arniko Highway towards Dolalghat. Our drive offers splendid views of mountain ranges including the views of local people involved in doing daily activities for livelihood. Once we reach Dolalghat, we quickly unload our bag packs and fishing gears and get ready for our adventurous rafting on Sunkoshi river. We will raft along the incredible rapid flows of Sunkoshi river towards Lubughat. As soon as we get off from our rafting boats - we start our long waited fishing adventure. Sunkoshi River comprises of several spectacular fishing spots where one can enjoy fishing as long as they wish in a peaceful and calm environment. After spending a whole day fishing we will continue rafting towards Seleghat. Here we will spend relatively short time casting our fishing lines in the river. The memorable and adventurous Sunkoshi River Fishing with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a scenic drive from Dumja back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Drive to Dolalghat & Raft towards Lubughat
Day 03: Fishing at Sunkoshi River
Day 04: Fishing and Rafting towards Seleghat
Day 05: Half day Fishing & drive from Dumja back to Kathmandu via Dhulikhel.
Day 06: Leisure day at Kathmandu
Day 07: Transfer to International Airport for departure
The above itinerary outline can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us
to customize this trip as per your requirement
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given bellow:
||Price in USD
|May 6, 2018
||May 12, 2018
||Book Now !
|September 9, 2018
||September 15, 2018
||Book Now !
|October 14, 2018
||October 20, 2018
||Book Now !
OPEN: This date is available and open for bookings. Go for it!
GUARANTEED: Guaranteed departure. Seat Available.
LIMITED: Guaranteed departure, Limited seat. You can send booking request for availability.
FULL:This date is currently unavailable. Please contact us if you are interested in traveling on this date.
Your Program Duration = 7 Days
All the Prices are in USD Per Person basis.
- Airport arrival and departure transfer by private vehicle
- 3 Nights stay in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- All required ground transport by private vehicle as per mentioned in itinerary
- Camping tent accommodation during fishing trip
- All meals during fishing and Camping tour
- Fishing Expert guide – highly knowledgeable
- Guided Hiking and rafting trip –as per mentioned in Itinerary
- All camping equipments, Raft, Rafting guide
- Required number of supportive staff i.e. - Cook, staff to carry equipments...
- Required permits for fishing
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- All applicable tax, VAT and necessary paperwork
Service does not includes
- Required fishing equipments
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills