- Bardia National Park
- Max Elevation
- Altitude of 415 m (1,362 ft)
- Trip Duration
- 6 Days
- Trip Grade
- Eco Lodges
- BB Plan in Kathmandu and all meals in Bardia National Park
- Private vehicle & flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
- Per Day Walk
- Approx 5 - 6 Hours
Trip Highlights of Bardia National Park :
- Experience best wildlife tour with one of the popular National Park of South Asia
- Park contains more than 280 species of birds, 30 species of mammals, and animals.
- Encounter with rare animals – Gangetic Dolphin, Gharial, and Blue Bull
- Tour to cultural villages with their own unique cultural, tradition and lifestyle
- Experience of Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari, Boating/Rafting/Canoe Ride
Trip Introduction :
Bardia National Park is located in the western region of Nepal and the eastern bank of Karnali River which is declared as a National Park in 1976. It is getting popular for the best wildlife tour experience in South Asia since it contains more than 280 species of birds, 30 species of mammals, and animals.
Wildlife adventure tour in this National Park can offer you to see several wild animals with your necked eyes such as blackbuck, hog deer, sambar deer, wild boar, swamp deer, tigers, monkeys, and many more. The appearance of rare animals like Gangetic dolphin, Gharial, and blue bull can make your wildlife tour to Bardia an amazing experience. Bardia National Park is covered by plain grassland, forests, and several cultural villages.
Bardia National Park Wildlife Tour with Nepal Guide Treks starts with a scenic flight to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu. After there, we drive to Bardia National Park with a jeep ride through roughly made off-road tracks. We reach a resort that is settled with a beautiful natural garden, surrounding jungles, and numerous cottages made with traditional Nepali style.
After having a few hours of rest, we start to visit Tharu cultural village, explore local places, their unique tradition, and lifestyle then back to the resort for dinner and overnight stay. The next day, we start our day by walking tour to the National park which offers us to see several wild animals and birds very closely. We also visit Tiger territory and back to Resort.
Again, our next day takes us to do Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari, and Rafting/Boating/Canoe Ride then back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay. Our last day at National Park makes us additional enjoyment from early morning bird watching the tour.
One can take a Wildlife tour to Bardia National Park as their learning experience since all the activities inside National Park are led by our experienced wildlife specialist guide. After having a wonderful wildlife tour to Bardia National Park with NGT, our journey drives back to Nepalgunj to fly back to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu [1345m4411ft] and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Nepalgunj [45min fight] and drive to Bardia National Park [3 hrs Jeep Ride]
- Check-in at Resort– welcome drink
- Rest and relax in resort – having a beautiful garden
- Cultural tour to Tharu villages
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel
Day 03: Enjoy with jungle activities in Bardia National Park
- After breakfast Walking tour inside national park [3-4 Hrs]
- Packet Lunch en-route
- View several wildlife animals
- Explore Tiger Territory to see Tigers
- Evening free exploration around the local place
- Dinner and overnight at Resort
Day 04: Bardia National Park
- Elephant Safari [2 Hrs Ride]
- Breakfast at Resort
- Jeep Safari inside Jungle [2-3 Hrs Ride]
- Lunch at Hotel
- Rafting / Boating/canoe ride
- Evening enjoy a wonderful sunset view
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel
Day 05: Bardia to Nepalgunj then to Kathmandu
- Early morning bird watching/Nature Walk tour [2-3 Hrs Walk]
- After breakfast drive to Nepalgunj Airport
- Flyback from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu
Day 06: International Departure as per flight schedule
Note: The above itinerary outline can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us to customize this trip as per your requirement.
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with BB Plan as per mentioned in Itinerary
- All required ground transport by Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu flight
- All jungle activities in Bardia National Park as mentioned in Itinerary
- National Park fees and all required charges
- Resort accommodation with all meals includes during Bardia Stay
- Wildlife specialist guide in Bardia National Park
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Applicable Government, local taxes and all necessary paperwork
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|2 Oct, 2023||7 Oct, 2023||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|10 Oct, 2023||15 Oct, 2023||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|20 Oct, 2023||25 Oct, 2023||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|2 Nov, 2023||7 Nov, 2023||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|10 Nov, 2023||15 Nov, 2023||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|25 Aug, 2024||30 Aug, 2024||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|2 Sep, 2024||7 Sep, 2024||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|10 Sep, 2024||15 Sep, 2024||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|20 Sep, 2024||25 Sep, 2024||USD 755||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
As per the Nepalese Immigration, Foreigners traveling to Nepal must possess the following documents:
- Two Passport-sized photos with a light background.
- Bring Cash USD to get the visa fee.
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months.
Immigration Office at Kathmandu Airport Facilitating Tourist Visa on arrival. You can also fill up online form through the Department of Migration website.
Two Weeks – 30 USD
One Month (Four Weeks) – 50 USD
Three Month (90 Days) – 125 USD
For more info, please email at email@example.com
Visa Extension Fees:
Tourist Visa Extension required a minimum of 15 days (USD 45)and USD 3 for each extra days.
Bardia National Park is the largest national park in the Terai, a beautiful, unspoiled wilderness of sal forest, grassland and alluvial washes cut by the many fingers of the Karnali River.
Largely unpopulated, it is often described as what Chitwan National Park was like 30 years ago, before its commercial development.
Bardia National Park lies in the Terai region of Nepal and is accessible through various routes.
The nearest sub-metropolitan city from Bardia National Park is Nepalgunj.
Bardia National Park is 516 km far from the capital Kathmandu and regular buses can be found from Kathmandu to reach the national park.
There are ten national parks in Nepal consisting of three wildlife reserves, six conservation areas and one hunting reserve.
GLIMPSES OF Bardia National Park
see what our valued client have to say
Bardia National Park with NGTMichael [Belgium]
Wow… really amazing experience in Nepal – Thanks Nepal Guide. We enjoyed a lot…… very nice place Bardia national park…….. we saw rare animals… experienced jeep tour, elephant safari, bird watching, culture tour and many more….. our guide was highly knowledgeable…..he provides us massive knowledge…… wanna back for a trekking trip in Nepal with Ngt. Highly appreciated!!!!!
Wildlife experience @ BardiaJohn and family [United Kingdom]
We just returned from Nepal tour with Nepal Guide. Overall our holiday was awesome, especially credits go to Nepal Guide Team for organizing us such a great trip. First, we did not know where to go for wildlife tour in Nepal and we consult with Nepal Guide. They offered us numbers of packages and we choose Bardia – was really awesome. We experienced memorable wildlife experience with elephant ride, canoe ride, jeep ride and several other activities. Nepal Guide won our trust from our Everest Base Camp Trek last year and Bardia National Park Tour this year.