Trip Highlights of Bungee Jumping Nepal :
- Drive through Nepal – Tibet friendship Highway
- Adventure experience of Bungee jump at Bhote Koshi George which is Nepal’s first bungee jumping spot
- Depth of the jump is 160m
- Experienced national and international bungee consultant takes responsibility for safety and security
Trip Introduction :
Bungee jumping is a very popular adventure activity in Nepal. Nepal’s first and most popular bungee jump site is located at Bhote Koshi river site. Bungee Jump day tour with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition starts after three hours ride from Kathmandu. Drive follows the friendship highway between Nepal – Tibet.
Bungee jumping spot is located on the top of the river gorge, close from Tibet border. Depth of the jump is 160m. A professional national and international bungee consultant takes full responsibility for your safety and security. After having amazing bungee jumping adventure, we will have a couple of hours rest, relaxing and walking around.
Day 01: Bungee Jumping Adventure Day Trip:
- After breakfast, Drive from Kathmandu to the last resort [3-4 hrs Drive]
- Enjoy with Bungee Jumping
- Rest and Relax
- Have lunch at Resort
- Drive back to Kathmandu
- Drive from Kathmandu to Resort
- Bungee jump adventure
- Lunch at resort
- Drive back to Kathmandu
- Service charge and all necessary paperwork
- Personal Gear
- Gift and Souvenir
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|7 Sep, 2021||7 Sep, 2021||USD 100||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Sep, 2021||15 Sep, 2021||USD 100||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|5 Oct, 2021||5 Oct, 2021||USD 100||OPEN||Book Now!|
|14 Oct, 2021||14 Oct, 2021||USD 100||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|7 Nov, 2021||7 Nov, 2021||USD 100||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Nov, 2021||17 Nov, 2021||USD 100||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
A bungee jump is safer than skydiving. But in fact, they are both very safe if performed correctly – and could be very dangerous if performed in the wrong way.
Sidenote. Bungee jumping is fun for a while, but then you tend to get too used to it quite fast.
You must be 18 years old to bungee jump without parental consent. If you are less than 18 years old you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or have written consent by the parent or legal guardian.
- Choose a facility which has well-trained bungee jumping instructors, and is high and clear of obstructions.
- Wear comfortable casual clothes and closed shoes.
- Avoid eating before the jump. And don’t forget to look into the camera and smile.
- The sooner you jump the better. Avoid looking down.
- Don’t jump if you suffer from a heart condition, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, neurological disorder, or are pregnant.
GLIMPSES OF Bungee Jumping in Nepal
see what our valued client have to say
Trekking + Bungee in NepalHannah, Matthew, Grace and Connor [United Kingdom]
Nepal Guide making our holiday special for 5 years. After complete amazing Kanchenjunga circuit Trek with Nepal guide, we did have 2 leisure days at Kathmandu. We were tempted to do Bungee jump adventure in Nepal and we request to Nepal Guide for operating our trip. We enjoyed a lot. The moments and incidents are still running inside my mind. First I was afraid to jump but finally, I succeed ;) Recommended Nepal Guide…!!!! Best Company in Nepal