Trip Highlights of Chitwan National Park :
- Wildlife tour of Nepal’s oldest and popular national park
- Visit of Nepal’s largest elephant breeding centre can see Bengal Tigers, One-Horned Rhino, Bird watching, canoe ride and elephant ride
- Amazing jeep drive inside the jungle – encounter with several wildlife
- Tharu cultural program and Tharu community village tour
Trip Introduction :
Nepal’s first National Park – Chitwan National Park is located 145 kilometres far from capital city Kathmandu. Chitwan National Park is home of more than 500 spices of birds, One-Horned Rhino, crocodiles, bears, elephants and Bengal Tigers. The national park covers 332 square miles, having flat and plain land with subtropical forests, grasslands and river rain-forests.
As Chitwan National Park is easily accessible and nearest from the capital city; jungle activities are getting popular with thousands of tourists every year. You can have a great opportunity to experience elephant ride, elephant bathing, canoe ride, jungle walk, bird watching, museum visit, elephant/crocodile breeding centre visit with an experienced guide of Nepal Guide Treks. Jeep Safari inside the dense forests is a superb experience which can offer you to see wild animals with your necked eyes.
Chitwan National Park Wildlife Tour with Nepal Guide Treks starts with a drive from Kathmandu. It takes around five hours by following the scenic drive through Nepal’s hill road highway – Prithivi Highway. After taking lunch at the hotel, we will be ready to have an elephant safari. At the evening, we visit the cultural village of Tharu community. After enjoying the tharu cultural dance program, dinner and overnight stay at Hotel. The second day of the tour starts with early morning nature walk to the jungle for a couple of hours.
We can see several spices of bird en-route. After lunch, we do canoe ride for an hour. After that, we will do independence activities such as free exploration, visit elephant breeding centre, a museum visit and have an awesome sunset view from the bank of Rapti river. Next day, we do amazing jeep drive inside Jungle and stay at the Hotel. Chitwan National Park wildlife tour ends after back to Kathmandu via the same Prithivi Highway by following Trishuli river bank side, zigzag roads, and several hill views.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,345/4,411 ft] and Transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu to Chitwan National Park [4-5 hrs Drive]
- Check-in hotel, Welcome drink.
- Lunch at the hotel.
- Elephant safari or canoeing.
- Evening village tour and Tharu cultural program.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jungle activities in Chitwan National Park
- Early morning Bird watching or Nature walk.
- After breakfast, Canoeing or Elephant safari.
- Lunch at the hotel.
- Visit Elephant breeding centre & museum.
- Evening free for personal activities, sunset view.
- Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Chitwan National Park
- Early morning nature walk or Bird watching.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Jeep Safari inside National Park
- Lunch at Hotel
- Free excursion
- Dinner and overnight stay
Day 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Evening free for personal activities in Kathmandu
- Farewell dinner with NGT Team
Day 06: International Departure as per flight schedule
Note: The above itinerary outline can be easily tailor-made according to your preference, purpose of visit, and length of stay. Contact us to customize this trip as per your requirement
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with BB Plan as per mentioned in Itinerary
- All required ground transport by Private Vehicle
- All jungle activities in Chitwan National Park
- National Park fees and all required charges
- Resort accommodation with all meals includes during Chitwan Stay
- Wildlife specialist guide in Chitwan National Park
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Applicable Government, local taxes and all necessary paperwork
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|7 Sep, 2021||12 Sep, 2021||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Sep, 2021||20 Sep, 2021||USD 425||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|29 Sep, 2021||4 Oct, 2021||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Oct, 2021||12 Oct, 2021||USD 425||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|17 Oct, 2021||22 Oct, 2021||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Oct, 2021||2 Nov, 2021||USD 425||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|5 Nov, 2021||10 Nov, 2021||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Nov, 2021||20 Nov, 2021||USD 425||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|23 Nov, 2021||28 Nov, 2021||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|5 Mar, 2022||10 Mar, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|12 Mar, 2022||17 Mar, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Mar, 2022||21 Mar, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Mar, 2022||26 Mar, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Mar, 2022||3 Apr, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Apr, 2022||12 Apr, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|13 Apr, 2022||18 Apr, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2022||24 Apr, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Apr, 2022||3 May, 2022||USD 425||OPEN||Book Now!|
Chitwan National Park is home of One Horn Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Sloth Bear, Leopard along with different reptiles and different species of birds. It is one of the largest playgrounds of wild animals in Nepal.
Beside Elephant Safari, Jeep Safari is another popular program guest can enjoy during their stay in Chitwan.
Chitwan National Park is home to 68 mammal species. The “king of the jungle” is the Bengal tiger.
Sauraha Chitwan is only 148km far from Kathmandu by distance, but due to the hilly road condition, it will take more time than you expected.
The Chitwan District is one of 77 districts of Nepal and is located in the south-western part of Narayani Zone with Bharatpur, the fifth largest city of Nepal, as its district headquarters.
- By far the easiest way to reach Chitwan is by tourist bus/AC bus from Kathmandu (Rs 500/Rs 650, five to seven hours).
- Buses leave the Thamel end of Kantipath in Kathmandu at around 7 am.
- From Pokhara, tourist buses (Rs 400 to Rs 450, five to seven hours) depart from the tourist bus stand at 7.30 am.
GLIMPSES OF Chitwan National Park
see what our valued client have to say
Jungle wildlife in Chitwan National ParkKaori, kouki, Aya, naoya and Groups [Japan]
We booked our wildlife tour to Chitwan National Park with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition and finally made it successful. We just get back to home after accomplish Chitwan National Park wildlife tour in Nepal. Special thanks to Nepal Guide for arranging all things perfectly. Our wildlife tour guide was very great, a resort in Chitwan national park was very nice, delicious meals and comfortable drive. Would certainly recommend Nepal Guide for the further trip to Nepal. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wildlife @ Chitwan National ParkPoly and friends [Thailand]
After we back from Everest Base Camp Trek with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition, we met with Prakash and we shared our trek experience – which was really great and we thanked him a lot because Prakash was main organizer of our Everest Trek. We asked Prakash to offer us wildlife tour experience near from Kathmandu and Prakash recommend us to go Chitwan National Park. We spend our 3 days in Chitwan National Park, was a really amazing experience. We experienced elephant ride, canoe ride and we also visit Elephant breeding centre, museum. Tharu culture program at National park was an extra achievement or our trip which we did not expect. All things were well arranged…….!!!! Specially thanks to NGT team.
Trekking, White Water Rafting, Chitwan National Park and Sightseeing – Koh Samui, ThailandKoh Samui [Thailand]
Our trip was with a group of friends - trekking, white water rafting, Chitwan National Park and sightseeing in and around Kathmandu With the help of Nepal Guide, our trip was organized for us and went very smoothly. From our arrival at the airport to our departure Nepal Guide were there to help us. Our guides and porters were polite, helpful, and friendly. Having never trekked before our expectations were not always realistic, but overall we were satisfied. We were well cared for and transported from one destination to another safely. I would recommend Nepal Guide. They were a very good value for the money spent.