- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight
- Max Elevation
- 5555m / 18225.07ft
- Trip Duration
- 3 Days
- Trip Grade
- 3 stars hotel
- Private vehicle & flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
- Autumn and Spring
- Per Day Walk
- Approx 5 - 6 Hours
Heli Flight to EBC Highlights:
- Enjoy the most incredible flight in the world.
- Fly close to some of the highest peaks in the world including Mount Everest
- Land on Kalapatthar (5,550m), the most popular viewpoint in the Everest Region
- Witness Aerial view of Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Gokyo Lakes
- Witness Close up view of hundred of stunning peaks of the Himalayas.
- Enjoy an aerial view of lush alpine forest and arctic zone of ice and glaciers
- Explore Beautiful villages and Valleys.
- Step on Everest Base Camp with ultimate luxury and comfort.
EBC Heli Flight Overview :
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight is one of the best Aerial Tours all over the world. This is the most alluring and rare opportunity to unfold the great Himalayas of the Khumbu Region. This is one of the most desirable Nepali Helicopter Tour Package because it is fastest, enjoyable, risk- free and cost-friendly.
During this helicopter tour, you will get sufficient sightseeing spots that include Tengboche Monastery, Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, Khumbu Glacier. The helicopter tour is both thrilling and appealing. Your journey from the beginning to end will be completely blissful.
Heli Tour to the Everest Base Camp is a luxury trip to the people who have less time for travel excursion or who are physically unsure to undertake two weeks plus challenging mountain trek but still want to have a closeup view of Everest and other surrounding peaks.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight Itinerary:
The exhilarating Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour begins from Kathmandu. At first, we will complete an aerial view of the major heritages of the Kathmandu valley and then we will lead you straight towards Everest Base Camp. We can see Lukla Airstrip. Here you will witness the first glimpse of Sherpa Culture and lifestyle.
On broad, we can see many traditional Sherpa Villages including Namche Bazaar. At the same time, you can have a wonderful scene of Mt. Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Khumbu Icefall and Glaciers. Then we will fly to the foot of Mount Everest. We will then fly high on Kala Patthar and after relishing some beautiful moments at Kalapatthar, we will fly towards syangboche airstrip, have lunch and depart for Kathmandu.
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is a nightmare for many of us. However, Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition offers you the best package to fulfil your dream. Please book with us and feel the difference.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport and Transfer to the Hotel - Self Paid. [You can Choose the Hotel and Pay by Yourself] Today is your first
Today is your first day in Kathmandu. On your arrival at the International Airport, our representative will welcome you and help you to get into the hotel you have chosen. All the hotel expenses will be your own responsibility. You can choose luxury to a budget hotel as per your requirement. Our staff will help you until you check in to the hotel.
Accommodation: 3 Stars Hotel
Meals: meals [Dinner]
- Day 02: Early Morning Today, you will take the Helicopter to Everest Base Camp 5360m and to Kala Pathar 5555m. And fly back to Kathmandu.
Today we will take a helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar back and fro from Kathmandu Airport. We will have a wonderful round aerial view of the Kathmandu valley at the beginning. Then we will fly straight to the Everest Base Camp and then to Kala Patthar (5,550m). We will spend 10-20 minutes there. Kala Patthar is the best viewpoints in the entire Everest region. We will have stunning views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, and ancient Khumbu Glacier, frozen rivers and attractive landscapes from here. After that, we will head towards Syangboche Airstrip, have lunch and depart towards Kathmandu.
Accommodation: 3 Stars Hotel
Meals: meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
- Day 03: International Departure / Your Tour is Ended.
Today you will be returning back to your home with a lot of good memories. Our representatives will drop you at the airport as per your flight schedule.
Meals: meals [breakfast]
- 2 Nights “Day 01 & Day 02” stay at Lukla, 3 Stars Hotel with BB Plan
- All ground transportation by the private vehicle including airport arrival and departure
- Everest National park permit and TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System)
- KATHMANDU-LUKLA-KATHMANDU by aeroplane and Lukla-EBC-Kalapathar-Lukla by Private Helicopter Charter
- All Local / Government Taxes & necessary paperwork
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|15 Nov, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 1155||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|9 Mar, 2021||11 Mar, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Mar, 2021||18 Mar, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Mar, 2021||23 Mar, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Mar, 2021||30 Mar, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|8 Apr, 2021||10 Apr, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Apr, 2021||17 Apr, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2021||21 Apr, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|26 Apr, 2021||28 Apr, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Sep, 2021||9 Sep, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Sep, 2021||17 Sep, 2021||USD 1155||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|21 Sep, 2021||23 Sep, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Sep, 2021||1 Oct, 2021||USD 1155||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|7 Oct, 2021||9 Oct, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|13 Oct, 2021||15 Oct, 2021||USD 1155||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|21 Oct, 2021||23 Oct, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Oct, 2021||31 Oct, 2021||USD 1155||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|7 Nov, 2021||9 Nov, 2021||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
Why Mount Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight?
Everest Region is the dream destination. This region has a beautiful constellation of mountains. The biggest mountain chain (The Himalayas) embraces the entire world Highest Mountain Peaks including Mount Everest. It is the tallest mountain peak of the world. It is one of the most celebrated mountain peaks in the world.
Mount Everest Helicopter Flight is a short journey to the Everest Region in a chartered helicopter. It is the best holiday option for people of any age and any kind of physical fitness. Moreover, it is the best package for the people having a short time-space. The major attractions of this tour are:
- 360º panoramic aerial view of the highest mountain of the world (Mount Everest) and its neighbouring peaks: Lhotse (8512m), Cho Oyu (8201m), Makalu (8481m), Nuptse (7861m) etc.
- Landing at the most beautiful vantage point: Kalapatthar (5555m)
- Incredible views of the glacial lakes of the Khumbu Region
- Landing at the incredibly beautiful Everest Base Camp
- Photography at the top of the world
- Witness the naturally beautiful settlement of the Sherpa people.
- Aerial view of the World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley and Sagarmatha National Park
Best Time for EBC Helicopter Tour
Helicopter Tours are the most exciting pursuit of people around the world. If you want to observe the nature from proximity or want to experience the aerial views of the splendid mountain, the helicopter tour in Nepal is the best option for you. The success of such activities largely depends upon the weather and climate of the region. If the weather is not stable, the tour is not possible anyway. That means, the Helicopter Tour in Nepal is not possible throughout the year.
Spring (March, April, May) and autumn (September, October, November) are the two ideal seasons for the Helicopter Tour in Nepal. That is to say, the time between September and May is the best time to visit Nepal.
Nepal Experiences sub-tropical monsoon climate. During the spring season, the days are hot and humid. This is the favourable climate for the Helicopter Tour. During the spring season, the hills are veiled with the richest blossoms of Rhododendron, Orchid, Mongolian and many other colourful flowers.
During the autumn season, the weather is stable. This season is characterized by moderate temperature. The days are sunny with a clear blue sky. This season is the best season to witness the mountain vistas without any obstructions. This season is also the season of festivals in Nepal. If you want to enjoy the religious and cultural aspects of Nepalese society, there is no other option than the autumn season.
If you want to witness the snow-capped mountains and cold is not a problem at all, you can also choose the winter season. In spite of the harsh and cold climate of the Himalayas, there will be a lot of merrymaking in the paradise-like atmosphere of the snowy Himalayas.
Weather and climatic condition at Mount Everest
The weather at Mount Everest is unpredictable. The weather changes all of a sudden. The temperature on the Mount Everest is below freezing point all the year-round. The temperature at the Mt. Everest summit in January is average -36° C and it can drop to -60° C even. The average summit temperature in July is -19° C. Generally speaking, it is cooler at night and a tiny bit warmer in the day. In winter (Jan – Feb), the days here at the summit will be colder yet it may offer you a chance to view a quite breathe taking beautiful scene when the sun comes out on the summit. Mount Everest experiences occasional snowstorm during the winter season as well.
What is best about Helicopter Tour?
There are many activities which suit our interest. Some activities are really very exciting and exotic. Helicopter Tour is also such activity which excites your eyes with the best scene, lures our heart and cheers our spirit. The aerial views of the mighty Himalayas, lakes, river and forests, rugged and bare mountains and hill etc offer you the bliss of heaven. Here we are going to tell you about some of the important aspects of Helicopter Tour. Let’s have a look.
- Multiple Views: The main feature of Helicopter tour in Nepal is a wide coverage within a short time-space. You will be able to have wonderful views of the entire region within a few hours. The flight will offer you the best views of Himalayan Rivers, Glacial Lakes, Water Falls, Settlement Areas, etc. That is to say, The Helicopter Tour is more than enough to witness the diverse topography of Nepal.
- Safe Landing: We have an experienced pilot and crew members. They will instruct you what to do all the time. We assure you that the take-off and landing will be safe and secure. We don’t compromise with your safety in a Helicopter tour in Nepal.
- Low flights: The Helicopter Tour in Nepal is a unique opportunity to observe the Himalayas. The Helicopter flies from quite a low altitude. Therefore, you will be able to observe the dazzling mountains in close proximity.
- Fly Privately: Helicopter Tour in Nepal is the best option for a family holiday. We offer you a private flight with your family and friends. You and your friends, family members or relatives can have a homely environment without any hesitations. You can enjoy the great panorama and take outstanding photographs as well.
Helicopter Tour is one of the expensive pursuits. It happens to be a little bit more expensive than classic trekking of the same region. We offer the luxury helicopter tour within a competitive and reasonable price. The Mount Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour with us costs USD 1155 per person. Each flight will accommodate five persons. If you want a customized trip with a less member, the price might slightly go up.
How to Prepare for Helicopter Tour?
A well-planned preparation is a key to success. To make your Helicopter tour successful, you need to prepare carefully. Here, I am going to tell you about what to do and how. Let’s have a look.
- Acquire adequate information about the tour
- Know the Basics of your Camera
- Acquire the right camera gear
- Read the documents your operator sends to you
- Be physically and mentally prepared if you are going to high altitude
- Know about the climate, trekking region, difficulty etc.
- Hire a professional trekking partner
- Be careful about your personal safety
- Have proper knowledge about the location, weather, and other important subjects concerning the tour
- Pack sufficient
Packing for EBC Helicopter Flight
Whenever you go out, you need to pack all the essential gears and equipment depending upon the nature of your tour and length of it. The Photography Tours in Nepal also demands a number of essentials and gears. Here is the list of all the important gears and equipment required for the same.
- Wind/waterproof down jacket, trousers
- Warm hat
- Base Layer
- Fleece Jacket
- Gloves, Thermal Socks, and Inners
- Camera with extra Batteries
- All Camera Gears
- Water bottles
- Light Snacks
Tips for the Helicopter Tour in Nepal:
- Don’t leave your seat until the pilot asks you to do.
- Don’t forget to wear your seat belt during the flight
- Don’t throw anything out of the window
- Don’t do anything beyond the instruction of the pilot
- Don’t smoke nor drink alcohol
- Don’t move from the backside while landing (must use front side)
- Don’t get out of the helicopter when the Roter Fan of the Helicopter is still moving.
Know More about Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight:
Immigration Office at Kathmandu Airport Facilitating Tourist Visa on arrival.
Two Weeks – 30 USD
One Month (Four Weeks) – 50 USD
Three Month (90 Days) – 125 USD
For more info, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Extension Fees:
Tourist Visa Extension required a minimum of 15 days (USD 45)and USD 3 for each extra days.
GLIMPSES OF Everest Base Camp Helicopter flight
see what our valued client have to say
Breath-taking Flight to Everest Base CampMichael H. Petersen [American Samoa]
We found Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Company, the perfect organizer in Nepal. We would like to thank you all for offering us the great opportunity of Everest Base Camp Flight. We did the flight of Everest Base Camp and it has become one of our memorable journey in Nepal.
Memorable Journey at EBC FlightJoseph P. Medina [American Samoa]
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight was our dream, now it is fulfilled by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition. As per our personal interest, we decided to go Everest Base Camp by Flight and also back with the helicopter. And Nepal Guide gave us a perfect package trip with the experienced Sherpa guide and loyal Local porters. We did not find any mistakes during the package operating. We would like to thank them all!!!!!!!!!! – would love to visit again.
Spectacular View of HimalayaLeland R. Coan [United States]
Flight To Everest
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight was an amazing experience once in a lifetime. I and My Girlfriend, Lynda went to Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight on April-18, 2018 through Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Company. Really they are most professional organizing such a memorable trip with Sherpa guide. We do hardly recommend for climbers to go through Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition if you trust us.