- Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight
- Max Elevation
- 5555m / 18225.07ft
- Trip Duration
- 3 Days
- Trip Grade
- 3 stars hotel
- Private vehicle & flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
- Autumn and Spring
- Per Day Walk
- Approx 5 - 6 Hours
Heli Flight to EBC Highlights :
- Enjoy the most incredible flight in the world.
- Fly close to some of the highest peaks in the world including Mount Everest
- Land on Kalapatthar (5,550m), the most popular viewpoint in the Everest Region
- Witness Aerial view of Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Gokyo Lakes
- Witness Close up view of hundred of stunning peaks of the Himalayas.
- Enjoy an aerial view of lush alpine forest and arctic zone of ice and glaciers
- Explore Beautiful villages and Valleys.
- Step on Everest Base Camp with ultimate luxury and comfort.
EBC Heli Flight Overview :
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight is one of the best Aerial Tours all over the world. This is the most alluring and rare opportunity to unfold the great Himalayas of the Khumbu Region. This is one of the most desirable Nepali Helicopter Tour Package because it is fastest, enjoyable, risk- free and cost-friendly.
During this helicopter tour, you will get sufficient sightseeing spots that include Tengboche Monastery, Everest Base Camp, Kala Patthar, Khumbu Glacier. The helicopter tour is both thrilling and appealing. Your journey from the beginning to end will be completely blissful.
Heli Tour to the Everest Base Camp is a luxury trip to the people who have less time for travel excursion or who are physically unsure to undertake two weeks plus challenging mountain trek but still want to have a closeup view of Everest and other surrounding peaks.
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight Itinerary:
The exhilarating Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour begins from Kathmandu. At first, we will complete an aerial view of the major heritages of the Kathmandu valley and then we will lead you straight towards Everest Base Camp. We can see Lukla Airstrip. Here you will witness the first glimpse of Sherpa Culture and lifestyle.
On broad, we can see many traditional Sherpa Villages including Namche Bazaar. At the same time, you can have a wonderful scene of Mt. Nuptse, Lhotse, Pumori, Khumbu Icefall and Glaciers. Then we will fly to the foot of Mount Everest. We will then fly high on Kala Patthar and after relishing some beautiful moments at Kalapatthar, we will fly towards syangboche airstrip, have lunch and depart for Kathmandu.
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour is a nightmare for many of us. However, Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition offers you the best package to fulfil your dream. Please book with us and feel the difference.
- Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport and Transfer to the Hotel - Self Paid. [You can Choose the Hotel and Pay by Yourself] Today is your firstToday is your first day in Kathmandu. On your arrival at the International Airport, our representative will welcome you and help you to get into the hotel you have chosen. All the hotel expenses will be your own responsibility. You can choose luxury to a budget hotel as per your requirement. Our staff will help you until you check in to the hotel.
Accommodation: 3 Stars Hotel
Meals: meals [Dinner]
- Day 02: Early Morning Today, you will take the Helicopter to Everest Base Camp 5360m and to Kala Pathar 5555m. And fly back to Kathmandu.Today we will take a helicopter tour to Everest Base Camp and Kala Patthar back and fro from Kathmandu Airport. We will have a wonderful round aerial view of the Kathmandu valley at the beginning. Then we will fly straight to the Everest Base Camp and then to Kala Patthar (5,550m). We will spend 10-20 minutes there. Kala Patthar is the best viewpoints in the entire Everest region. We will have stunning views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, and ancient Khumbu Glacier, frozen rivers and attractive landscapes from here. After that, we will head towards Syangboche Airstrip, have lunch and depart towards Kathmandu.
Accommodation: 3 Stars Hotel
Meals: meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
- Day 03: International Departure / Your Tour is Ended.Today you will be returning back to your home with a lot of good memories. Our representatives will drop you at the airport as per your flight schedule.
Meals: meals [breakfast]
- 2 Nights “Day 01 & Day 02” stay at Lukla, 3 Stars Hotel with BB Plan
- All ground transportation by the private vehicle including airport arrival and departure
- Everest National park permit and TIMS Card (Trekker’s Information Management System)
- KATHMANDU-LUKLA-KATHMANDU by aeroplane and Lukla-EBC-Kalapathar-Lukla by Private Helicopter Charter
- All Local / Government Taxes & necessary paperwork
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|9 Mar, 2020||11 Mar, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Mar, 2020||18 Mar, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Mar, 2020||23 Mar, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Mar, 2020||30 Mar, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|8 Apr, 2020||10 Apr, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Apr, 2020||17 Apr, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2020||21 Apr, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|26 Apr, 2020||28 Apr, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Sep, 2020||9 Sep, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Sep, 2020||17 Sep, 2020||USD 1155||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|21 Sep, 2020||23 Sep, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Sep, 2020||1 Oct, 2020||USD 1155||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|7 Oct, 2020||9 Oct, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|13 Oct, 2020||15 Oct, 2020||USD 1155||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|21 Oct, 2020||23 Oct, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Oct, 2020||31 Oct, 2020||USD 1155||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|7 Nov, 2020||9 Nov, 2020||USD 1155||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Nov, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 1155||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
Immigration Office at Kathmandu Airport Facilitating Tourist Visa on arrival.
Two Weeks – 30 USD
One Month (Four Weeks) – 50 USD
Three Month (90 Days) – 125 USD
For more info, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Extension Fees:
Tourist Visa Extension required a minimum of 15 days (USD 45)and USD 3 for each extra days.
- Two Passport-sized photos with a light background.
- Bring Cash USD to get the visa fee.
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months.
- Fly close to some of the highest peaks in the world, including Mount Everest
- Set foot on Kala Patthar (5550m), the most popular viewpoint in Everest Region
- Enjoy close up views of 7000 and 8000-meter peaks
- Aerial views of Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Gokyo Lakes
- Breakfast at Shyangboche surrounded by snowy walls of Himalayan giants
- Hover above Kathmandu’s famed UNESCO World Heritage Sites
For Nepal, there are 4 seasons: Spring, Autumn, Summer and Winter. You can do any touristic activities like trekking, climbing, helicopter tour etc. But we do recommend spring and autumn for Heli Flight to Everest Base Camp.
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter flight takes approx 5 – 6 Hours.
- Yes, Helicopters can fly higher than the summit of Everest but landing at the summit of Everest is not allowed.
- The maximum altitude, we land is, at Kala Pathar 5555m higher than Everest Base Camp 5360m.
Yes, you can take a helicopter to Everest Base Camp. But we land at Kala Pathar 5555m higher than Everest Base Camp 5360m to see a hypnotic view of Everest.
Temperatures in Everest Base Camp during January are cold. They range between max 4°C during the day and min -20°C at night. Temperatures during the nights and in the early mornings get below freezing.
At Everest Region, the weather is not so fluctuating. If in case, weather varies we wait for the next day for heli ride.
GLIMPSES OF Everest Base Camp Helicopter flight
see what our valued client have to say
Spectacular View of HimalayaLeland R. Coan [United States]
Flight To Everest
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight was an amazing experience once in a lifetime. I and My Girlfriend, Lynda went to Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight on April-18, 2018 through Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Company. Really they are most professional organizing such a memorable trip with Sherpa guide. We do hardly recommend for climbers to go through Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition if you trust us.
Memorable Journey at EBC FlightJoseph P. Medina [American Samoa]
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Flight was our dream, now it is fulfilled by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition. As per our personal interest, we decided to go Everest Base Camp by Flight and also back with the helicopter. And Nepal Guide gave us a perfect package trip with the experienced Sherpa guide and loyal Local porters. We did not find any mistakes during the package operating. We would like to thank them all!!!!!!!!!! – would love to visit again.
Breath-taking Flight to Everest Base CampMichael H. Petersen [American Samoa]
We found Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Company, the perfect organizer in Nepal. We would like to thank you all for offering us the great opportunity of Everest Base Camp Flight. We did the flight of Everest Base Camp and it has become one of our memorable journey in Nepal.