- Everest three passes including Chola Pass, Renjola Pass and Kong ma La pass
- Max Elevation
- 5545m at Kalapatthar
- Trip Duration
- 20 Days
- Trip Grade
- Moderate & Adventure
- Tea House Trek
- Full Board on Trek & BB Plan on City
- Private vehicle & flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
- Autumn and Spring
- Per Day Walk
- Approx. 4 - 7 hours
- Everest Three High Passes Trek is inspiring, strenuous and challenging.
- The Three Passes Trek is a golden platform to enjoy most thrilling adventure. It is the most alluring trek of the Everest Base Camp Region.
- The Everest Three High Passes Trek brings you closer to the Himalayan inhabitants, the Sherpa, their colourful village, typical life-style, magnificent landscape, prestigious peaks, tapering ridges etc.
- Trekking to the Three Passes to the Everest Base Camp is the best option to explore Khumbu Glacier, the largest glacier of the region.
- Everest 3 Passes Trek in Nepal covers the beautiful memories of spellbound himalayan glacier, mountains, ancient valleys and challenging passes.
- This challenging and strenuous peak climbing is conquered by more than one hundred thousand visitors every year.
- It also comprises other trekking trails of Everest Region such as Gokyo Valley Trek, Thame Valley Trek.
- Gokyo Lake, the highest freshwater body in Nepal, catches your attention during your trip to the Three Passes.
- Everest 3 Passes Tour in Nepal takes you around the khumbu glacier at Everest Region.
- The trek to Three Passes thrills you up the three challenging 5000m above passes: Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass and Kongma La Pass
The Everest Three Passes Trek is full of surprises. To be high on the Everest Three High Passes is a feeling of enormous Triumph. This is the most amazing trekking tour adventure that makes you encounter with Three Passes over 5000m in the Everest Region.
The Three passes tour include Renjo La Pass (5,388m), Cho La Pass (5,386m) and Kongma La Pass (5,538m). People always claim that the view of the Mt. Everest and Gokyo Lake from Renjo La Pass is just splendid and incomparable. The matter of the fact is that it is the most complete trek in Nepal as it covers most places of the Everest Region. Getting high on the Everest 3 Passes, you will have enthralling sceneries of entire Khumbu region.
Although the Three Passes Trek to Everest Base Camp is a little lengthy, it is extremely glorifying. You will be able to rejoice the unconventional culture, tradition and lifestyle that have fostered throughout centuries, dispite of the adversity. The range of snow capped mountains to historical museum over joys your emotion once you see four over 8000m peaks to a stone’s throw away distance which include Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu and Mt. Cho Oyu.
This Everest 3 Passes Tour in Nepal is best suits for the adventure lovers who have good physique as well as firm determination. The route covers popular view point like Gokyo Ri, Kala Patthar, Everest Base Camp, Renjo La Pass, Gokyo Lake, Namche Bazaar etc.
If you are looking for a real thrilling adventure, Everest Three Passes Trekking Tour would be the best option for you. This is also a great platform to learn and explore the socio economic life of the Himalayas. During this trip, you will meet friendly Sherpa and observe picturesque villages, even more explore great variety of culture, traditions and festivals.
Great varieties of flora and fauna at the Sagarmatha National Park also enrich the locale. Exotic species of musk deer, mountain goat, snow leopard, pheasant, lophophorus, snow duck, mountain Hawk etc are ideal examples of preservation in the World Heritage Site of UNESCO (Sagarmatha National Park). On the other hand, you can experience a real heaven on the earth.
How is Everest 3 Passes Trek Itinerary?
The Tip of Everest Three Passes Trek Cost and Itinerary starts with a short scenic flight to Lukla, the gateway to the entire Khumbu Region. Then we will move ahead towards Phakding and continue up to Namche Bazaar. After spending a day for acclimatization at Namche Bazaar we will turn west and move towards Thame. Moving along a rather easy and broader trail we will head towards Lungden via Marlung. Then we will continue trekking to Gokyo through Renjo La Pass Trek.
On the next day we will have a early morning climb to Gokyo Ri and rest of the day we will spend exploring the Gokyo Valley. After that we will have a rather easy trek from Gokyo to Dragnag. From here we shall move ahead towards Dzongla through Cho La Pass.
From Dzongla we will move towards Gorakshep. Meanwhile we will have a short trek to EBC. Then we will have a trek to Kalapatthar and we will trek to Lubuche. Then after, we will trek from Lubuche to Chhukung via Kongma La Pass. From Chhukung we will move towards Dingboche and from Dingboche to Namche Bazaar. Finally we will have reverse trek to Lukla from Namche Bazaar and back to Kathmandu from Lukla in a short mountain flight.
Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition is committed to satisfy you with every kind of attempts. Our Everest Three Passes Trek Cost and Itinerary is also carefully designed. Feel free to contact us about more details. Please register you name with us and step ahead in a delicate journey under the roof of the world.
Please Visit: Essential Tools & Gear for Trekking
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu (1345m) and transfer to Hotel
Upon your arrival, proceed to the outside of the airport terminal where our representative will be waiting for you. They will welcome you and take you to the Hotel in the Heart of Kathmandu. They will also assist you in the check-in process. You can either have rest at the hotel or visit Nepal Guide office for gathering information about the trip. In the evening we will offer you welcome dinner.
Meals: BB Plan / Complimentary Welcome Dinner.
Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu
We will be wandering around Kathmandu and nearby areas especially with the aim of getting a close insight of the world famous landmarks and heritages dwelling in the Kathmandu Valley. Our target basically will be the UNESCO listed world heritage sites: Pashupatinath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunatha, Bauddhanath, Patan Durbar Square, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changunarayan Temple and many others as possible. Beside that we will do some shopping for our adventurous trip. We will also pack our equipments.Note: It is not possible to visit all world heritage sites in Kathmandu within a day. So you can choose at least 3-4 places for a day sightseeing.Accommodation: Hotel/ResortMeals: BB Plan
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) & Trek to Phakding. [3-4 hrs walk]
After having breakfast at the hotel, we will move towards Tribhuvan International Airport for an early morning flight to Lukla. Lukla is the gateway to Khumbu and entire Everest Region. After landing at Lukla, we will follow the trail that is a gradual uphill trekking through the left bank of Dudh Koshi River. We will pass along many Mani walls before we arrive at Ghat. From here, we will have both uphill and downhill trekking experiences towards Phakding.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 04: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazar (3440m). [5-6 hrs walk]
Today we will move ahead from Phakding. We will cross many streams and terraced hill until we arrive at Bengar. We continue crossing many ups and downs. We will stop at the entrance of the Sagarmatha National Park and complete the formalities to proceed ahead. After moving along the Bhote Koshi for some time, we will begin the steep ascent towards Namche Bazaar. We keep on climbing uphill and rest at the top of the ridge that offers excellent views of Everest (8,848m) and Lhotse (8,516m). Then the climb somehow become easier as the path goes along the pine forest upto Namche Bazaar.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 05: Acclimatization and Excursion day at Namche Bazaar.
Namche Bazaar has an abundance of lodges, Tea shops and souvenir shops. It is an ideal place to spend a rest day for acclimatization at the high altitude before heading off towards Thame. For the acclimatization, either we will walk up to Khunde Hospital which was set-up by Sir Edmund Hillary, or take a one hour walk up to the Syangboche (3,800m) for an outstanding view of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Kusum Kangaru. There are also good views from the National Park Centre and Museum just above the town.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 06: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Thame [3739m/12395ft] [5-6 hrs walk]
From Namche, the route turns west and the trail heads up the Bhote Koshi Valley, once a popular trading route into Tibet. Along the way we pass many prayer flags, Mani walls and carved stones. All of them reflect the Tibetan Buddhist culture of this area. After descending to the Bhote Koshi the trail climbs steeply to Thame. Thame Gompa is situated above the village overlooking the valley and is the site for the spring celebrations of the Mani Rimdu festival.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 07: Trek from Thame to Lungdhen [4380m/14266ft] [5-6 hrs walk]
From Thame, we will trek on a broad and easy to follow trail that heads alongside the banks of Bhote Khosi before crossing the river. Shortly, we reach the village of Marlung and in around one hour we reach the few Teahouses at Lungden.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo via Renjo La Pass [5435m/17826ft] [6-7 hrs walk]
The trail follows a sharp uphill passing through a large sandy Kharka. The trail continues to ascend towards the edge of the glacial lake, from where we will start to climb the stone steps. Walking along the stone staircase we approach the adventurous and challenging Renjo La Pass (5,435m). The view from the pass is one of the best in the entire Solu-Khumbu. The trail now descends around a rocky spur which can be icy. We follow the trail downhill entering a broad valley and towards Gokyo.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 09: Morning climb to Gokyo Ri [5483m/17984ft]. Exploring Day at Gokyo
We will make an early morning hike up to Gokyo Ri (5,483m) from where we will get the close up views of Mt. Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,516m), Mt. Makalu( 8,481m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,201m) and other surrounding snow topped peaks. After spending quality time at Gokyo Ri, we descend down to Gokyo for exploration around the valley.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 10: Trek from Gokyo to Dragnag [4650m/15252ft] [3-4 hrs walk]
Today our trek is considered a rather easy trekking day. However, we start as soon as we can because we follow the trail that crosses the Ngozumpa glacier. The ice in the glacier will melt making the trail slippery and dangerous once the sun gets high up during the day. Thus we try to get across the glacier as early as we can. After crossing the glacier the trail descends somewhat before reaching Dragnag.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 11: Trek from Dragnag to Dzongla [4843m/15885ft] via Chola pass [5420m/17777ft] [6-7 hrs walk]
From Dragnag we follow the trail that ascends slightly along the valley towards the crossing of the adventurous – Cho La Pass. The Cho La Pass is most of the time covered with blue ice giving its trekkers a chill feeling. During the crossing of the pass we can enjoy the panoramic view of several snow-capped mountains along with the Gokyo valley. From here, the trail descends steeply down for about an hour and then slightly descends all the way to Dzongla.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 12: Trek from Dzongla to Gorakshep [5180m/16990ft] and opt. trek to Everest Base Camp [5380m/17646ft] [7-8 hrs walk]
An early morning start is a must on days crossing a high pass. From Dzongla we follow the trail that crosses the Khumbu Glacier. Along the route we can see the memorials of people who died on the glacier. After crossing the glacier we follow the trail passing through Lobuche and then continue our trek towards Gorakshep. Once we reach Gorakshep, we can follow the trail that leads to Everest Base Camp and return back to Gorakshep. It is an optional 3 hours back and forth journey.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 13: Morning climb to Kalapatthar [5545m/18187ft] and back to Gorakshep. Trek to Lobuche [4910m/16104ft] [5-6 hrs walk]
We accomplish an early morning hike to Kala Patthar (5,545m) and enjoy the sunrise view over Mt.Everest (8,848m), Mt.Lhotse (8,516m), Mt.Makalu (8,481m), Mt.Cho Oyu (8,201m) and other surrounding peaks. After spending quality time at Kalapatthar, we will head downwards back to Gorakshep and follow the trail that leads to Lobuche.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 14: Trek from Lobuche to Chhukung [4730m/15514ft] via Kongma La Pass [5535m/18154ft] [7-8 hrs walk]
Today we will follow the trail that heads towards the crossing of the last but not the least – challenging Kongma La Pass (5,535m). Starting early, we will trek along the trail heading east and then cross the Khumbu Glacier. After crossing the river, we will continue for crossing the pass. From the top of the pass, you will have magnificent view of the delicate mountains. The trail now drops significantly to reach Chhukung – Valley of Glaciers.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 15: Trek from Chhukung to Dingboche [4410m/14464ft] [4-5 hrs walk]
From Chhukung we will follow a rather easy trail passing through several icy streams and head towards Bibre. From Bibre we continue our route by walking along the stone-walled fields and alpine landscape to reach Dingboche.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 16: Trek from Dingboche to Namche Bazar. [6-7 hrs walk]
From Dingboche, we will start to move down a fairly moderate trail passing through Tyangboche. Our route declines further through forested zones passing the village of Trashinga. Then the trail heads towards Namche Bazaar.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 17: Trek from Namche Bazar to Lukla. [5-6 hrs walk]
The last day of our Everest Three Passes trek leads us from Namche Bazaar to Lukla through Monjo. The trek is pleasant, except for few short uphill climbs. We will descend down to the Bhote Koshi River. The last uphill climb of 45 minutes will bring us to Lukla for our overnight stay.Accommodation: Tea House LodgeMeals: All Meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
Day 18: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
After having breakfast, we will take an early morning scenic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. You will be transferred into the hotel. You can either have rest in the hotel or visit the remaining sites in valley. Walking around the busy streets of Thamel can be worth spending a quality time in Kathmandu.Accommodation: Hotel/ResortMeals: BB Plan
Day 19: Free day in Kathmandu
You would surely like to see as much of Kathmandu as possible. An early start is practical to visit the temples of Kathmandu. Also, walking around the shopping area of Thamel is worth spending quality time at Kathmandu. In the evening we shall have dinner together and celebrate the success of the Everest three High Passes Trek.Accommodation: Hotel/ResortMeals: BB Plan + Farewell Dinner
Day 20: Transfer to International Airport for Departure.
Our representatives of Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition will drop you at the International Airport as per your flight schedule. You need to get into the airport 3 hours prior to your flight. Nepal Guide will bid a memorable fare well to you.
- Airport Arrival and transfer to Hotel
- 4 nights ‘Day 01, 02 & Day 18, 19” stay in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- All land transportation by private vehicle
- Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu including Private Vehicle, all entry fees & experienced city guide
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu both way flight
- All meals [B/F, Lunch & Dinner] During Trekking period
- Tea House & Lodges Accommodation during Trekking
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park Fee & TIMS [Trekkers Information Management System] fee.
- Highly experienced Trekking guide for the entire trek
- Required Number of Porters “2:1Ratio”
- Staffs food, clothing & salary, Insurance.
- General First aid Kids
- All tax, vats and necessary paper works
- Airport Drop
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|3 Mar, 2020||22 Mar, 2020||USD 1555||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|10 Mar, 2020||29 Mar, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Mar, 2020||5 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|24 Mar, 2020||12 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|3 Apr, 2020||22 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|10 Apr, 2020||29 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Apr, 2020||1 May, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Sep, 2020||26 Sep, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Sep, 2020||4 Oct, 2020||USD 1555||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|23 Sep, 2020||12 Oct, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|27 Sep, 2020||16 Oct, 2020||USD 1555||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|2 Oct, 2020||21 Oct, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|12 Oct, 2020||31 Oct, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|20 Oct, 2020||8 Nov, 2020||USD 1555||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|29 Oct, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|5 Nov, 2020||24 Nov, 2020||USD 1555||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|10 Nov, 2020||29 Nov, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
- These passes are challenging as well as physically demanding parts of EBC trekking.
- It’s better to avoid trekking during Monsoon.
- Everest High Passes Trek takes you to a less travelled route to EBC.
- Though seems precarious, this peak Climbing is safe and rejoicing.
- Trek to the remote and untouched area of the Everest Region.
- On this trek, you will have an astonishing insight of 5 glacial lakes of Gokyo Valley.
- Clockwise and Anticlockwise both routes are possible.
- It is not only the trek of Three High Passes but also a trip to several adjoined venture.
- Everest Three High Passes Trekking Package is an experience of whole mighty Himalayas in a nutshell, just in few days.
- EBC Trek is the most popular adventure activity in the Himalaya ever since Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa climbed the Mt. Everest in 1953.
- Know your destination very well you are going to for trekking.
- Make sure you have proper clothing for all weather conditions (warm clothes, rain gear, and hat, scarf, and gloves). Please be prepared for adverse weather conditions and apply the mantra “better safe than sorry”.
- Please bring the insurance details with you so that the expenses for a helicopter emergency evacuation or other emergency situations are covered, if needed.
- Always bring water purifying tablets, carbon filters or alike even at high altitude water may be impure.
- Personal hygiene is important in order not to get sick. Hand sanitizer or disinfection gel will get you far.
- Carry a whistle with you and cell phone.
- Bring first aid kit, especially if you are trekking alone. Generally, we highly recommend to always bring a guide while trekking in the Himalayas.
- Always bring sunscreen, sunglasses and perhaps even a sun hat, a torch.
- If you go trekking route ascends higher than 3,000 m, please read carefully about Altitude Sickness.
- You will regularly encounter caravans of mules and yaks while trekking in the Himalayas. Always stay on the mountainside while you wait for them to pass, and do not go close to the ridges. Mules often carry heavy and wide loads so they may accidentally kick you off the mountain if you’re not careful enough.
- Do not drink alcohol. It dehydrates you and thus increases the risk of altitude sickness if above 3,000 m.
- Always carry a first-aid kit with you, wear warm clothes and rain gear with you.
- Be sure always trek with a friend or guide.
- While trekking above 3,000 m do not ascend too fast. Generally, it is not recommended to ascend more than 3-500 m per day as doing so will significantly increase the risk of Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS).
- Must Carry a Flashlight with you along with a map, compass and potentially a GPS so that you always know your location.
- Listen to the advice provided by your guide and trekking agency so you would be risk-free.
- Altitude illness is also known as Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS) or Altitude Illness.
- It is a pathological effect of high altitude on humans, caused by acute exposure to a low pressure of oxygen at high altitude.
- Normally, ranges from a mild headache and weariness to a life-threatening disease, when fluid in the lungs (HAPE) or Brain (HACE) is built up.
- Altitude illness should always be taken serious as ignoring it may ultimately lead to death.
- It is a result of lack of oxygen.
- The atmosphere will always have 21% oxygen the driving pressure decreases the higher we go. At sea level, the driving pressure forces sufficient oxygen into the capillaries of our lungs giving a saturation of oxygen in the blood and throughout the tissues. However, as we start to ascend an ever decreasing driving pressure also implies an ever decreasing oxygen level, giving less oxygen into the capillaries of our lungs and subsequently less oxygen in our blood and tissues.
- Up to an altitude of around 8,000 feet, the driving pressures should be high enough to provide sufficient oxygen levels. When entering a terrain of 8,000 feet and higher pathophysiological changes may start to manifest due to lack of oxygen.
- Sleeplessness, or
- Social withdrawal
- Swelling extremities
- Decreased Appetite
- Always consult a doctor if available
- In case of mild altitude sickness symptoms, stay at the same altitude. Ascend only when the symptoms have resolved completely.
- At serious altitude sickness symptoms start to descend immediately. Consider getting a helicopter emergency evacuation
- Serious altitude sickness symptoms may be treated with a Gamow bag – an inflatable high-pressure bag which helps to restore the oxygen level and air pressure.
- The best way to prevent altitude sickness is to ascend gradually.
- When above 3,000 m it is not recommended to ascend more than 300-400 m per day. Even if you’ve not ascended more than 300 m but still feel a headache, tiredness or any other of the above-listed altitude sickness symptoms, always take a rest day to further acclimatize.
- Proper hydration helps to prevent altitude sickness so drink sufficient water.
- The general water drinking guideline is to drink 1 liter of water per 1,000 m.
- Another recommended way to prevent altitude sickness is the use of Diamox (Acetazolamide) pills so as to speed up the acclimatization.
- As soon as you ascend more than 3,000 m you can start taking 1 pill per day.
Immigration Office at Kathmandu Airport Facilitating Tourist Visa on arrival.
Two Weeks – 30 USD
One Month (Four Weeks) – 50 USD
Three Month (90 Days) – 125 USD
For more info, please email at email@example.com
Visa Extension Fees:
Tourist Visa Extension required a minimum of 15 days (USD 45)and USD 3 for each extra days.
- Two Passport-sized photos with a light background.
- Bring Cash USD to get the visa fee.
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months.
- Spring and Autumns are the best seasons for Everest Three Passes Trek.
- March to June, September to November are the best months for Everest Three Passes Trek.
- Everest Three Passes Trek: 6 Hours per day
- A comprehensive Everest Three Passes Trek takes a minimum of 2 weeks.
The difficulties of the Everest Three Passes Trek depends on these common factors:
- Weather Condition and Temperature
- The route you have chosen for climbing
- Physical Fitness
- Sometimes, High Altitude Sickness
- The distance you covered in the whole trip.
- Clothing and Equipment
At City: Kathmandu
- Hotel / Resorts ( one room for two people)
- Note: if you need a single room, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Single Room, we charge a single supplement.
- Eco Lodges ( a small house with few rooms at remote areas)
Yes, Trekking Guide is very essential for Everest Three Passes Trek because it is not just for being a bit technical, but also due to several reasons like:
- Trekking Rules and Regulations of Nepal Government.
- Provide Trekking Training Before Any Trekking.
- Sound Altitude Experience
- Personal Care and Safety, Medical Care
- Speak Fluently English
Yes, there is a variety of communication facilities like internet, satellite phone etc.
For communication, we have satellite phone through which you can communicate with your friends or relatives for which you have to pay USD $3 per minute.
In case of an emergency, communication with our company will be free of cost.
Due to remote sections, the mobile network is not available but you can use the internet up to 5000 m.
- Jackets (Fiber or down).
- Woollen shirts and thick sweaters.
- Waterproof jacket with hood or poncho.
- Track shoes
- Thermal Underwear and Thermal coat
- 2 pair of loose-fitting long shorts/ skirts
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of sandals
- Thermal underwear.
- Woollen hat
- Long-sleeved shirt.
- Towel and Hankies.
- Lightweight walking boots
- 2 pairs of thin socks and 2 pair of woollen socks
- Snow glasses and sunglasses
- Trekking Sticks.
- Duffle bag or kit bag to carry to gear while trekking.
- 2-4 plastics bags 2-4 large plastic bags to separate clean clothes from dirty ones. 6-10 smaller plastic bags to dispose of garbage.
- Daypack bag to carry your personal requirements.
- Water Bottle, water purifying tablets
- Quick Dry Towels
- Headlamp, Torch, Candles
- Matches / Lighters
- Binocular, Camera, trekking map and compass, pillow, knife, passport photograph, reading materials, pencil, rubber, pen and notebook, lip guard
If there is an emergency, our trekking guide will help you during difficult situations with safety care, medical treatment and communication services.
Communication is also available as the internet and satellite phone, so a guide would help you if something critical situation occurs.
Depending upon the steep hills, slopes and difficulties and high altitude of the trail one porter can carry 25 kilograms of weight.
Usually, we provide one porter for one client.
But, We will also provide porter according to the size of your group if needed.
GLIMPSES OF Everest Three Passes Trek
see what our valued client have to say
Best trek Ever !!!Carlos+Mia [Spain]
We just came back after completing Everest Three Pass Trek with Nepal Guide Treks !! Superb view of towering mountains !! Thanks to Ramu - our guide and the genious. He was very helpful and full of local knowledge. We really enjoyed our trekking days with him. We just want to thank the whole time of Nepal Guide Treks for letting us to the great Himalayan adventure. We would certainly come back to do more adventure treks with you in future!!!
We wish you a bright future !!!
Thanks for wonderful trek !!! E3Pss !! We loved itBryan + Jimmy + Edge [United Kingdom]
We booked our Everest three passes trek with Nepal Guide Treks !! At first, we really were unsure about the decision. But as promised we received excellent professional service by the company. We are really happy to have completed this trek with NGT!! Our guide was Roshan truly amazing. He was caring, helpful and above all, he described us about the people, places and cultures. It just had been a wonderful experience trekking in the high Himalayas of Nepal. When we reach London, we will surely recommend your trekking trips for massive adventure. Thanks Again for making this trek memorable.
Everest Three Passes TrekCarlos+Mia [Spain]
Best trek Ever !!! -
We just came back after completing Everest Three Pass Trek with Nepal Guide Treks !! Superb view of towering mountains !! Thanks to Ramu - our guide and the genius. He was very helpful and full of local knowledge. We really enjoyed our trekking days with him. We just want to thank the whole time of Nepal Guide Treks for letting us to the great Himalayan adventure. We would certainly come back to do more adventure treks with you in future!!! We wish you a bright future !!!
Everest Three Passes – “Amazing adventure in the Mountains”Michael H. [Netherlands]
I just want to express my gratitude to the NGT team for the arrangement of this absolutely amazing trek. The views of the valleys and the glorious mountains really granted me heavenly inner peace. Great teamwork !! I look forward to more adventures in Nepal with Nepal Guide Treks and Expeditions. Highly Recommended for complete adventure !!!