- Everest View Trek
- Max Elevation
- Syangboche [3980 m]
- Trip Duration
- 7 Days
- Trip Grade
- Hotel | Resort
- Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Private Vehicle + Flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
- Spring and Autumn
- Per Day Walk
- Approx 5 - 6 Hours
- Day 1: Scenic Drive to Manthali, Flight to Lukla and Trek to Phakding
A journey by bus or air is always a source of superb pleasure and knowledge. It broadens our vision and deepens our knowledge. It is also an opportunity to enjoy the wonderful vistas of nature and many passages of people and culture. Our Everest View Trek begins with a drive towards Manthali in a car.
Manthali is a beautiful hill town in Ramechhap district. Then we will fly towards Lukla from Manthali. Our itinerary doesn’t have a direct Kathmandu –Lukla Flight. We consider domestic air traffic and choose this as an option. After landing at Lukla and having some lunch, we will start our trek towards Phakding. We will gradually ascend upwards along the Bank of Dudh Koshi River until we reach Ghat. Then, we will have both uphill and downhill trek towards Phakding. Today, we will have a scenic drive for about four hours, flight for about half an hour and trek for about four hours.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar
Leaving Phakding we will cross a small stream and start ascending until we reach Bengar. From here to we have both uphill and downhill climbing. We will stop at the entrance of Sagarmatha National Park for registration. After paying the entry fee, we will make a steady climb towards Namche Bazaar- the Sherpa Capital. Namche Bazaar is the most beautiful town on the lap of Himalayas. It looks like an amphitheatre when we stand at the canter and look upwards. We will have acclimatization at Namche.
Accommodation: Eco Lodges
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Day 03: Trek to Syangboche
After having breakfast, we will make a gradual ascent to the airstrip at Syangboche. It is about two hour’s easy walk. We will be living at the most identified Everest View Hotel which offers the most vibrant and panoramic view of Mount Everest and Ama Dablam. The iconic Mountain View from here will definitely steal your heart. The stay at the Hotel Everest View is an ideal one because it also provides ample opportunities for the exploration of Himalayan Villages and landscapes filled with rich varieties of wild species.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Day 04: Hiking to Khumjung Village
Today we will have a day hike towards Khumjung. Khumjung is a small village in the north-eastern part of Solukhumbu District of Nepal and is located in the Khumbu sub-region inside the world heritage site, Sagarmatha National Park. This is the traditional Sherpa village which offers us the best experiences ever. This is the best place on the earth to know about Sherpa culture and lifestyles. This is a popular village because many mountaineers and climbers were born here. Khumjung also offers amazing and inspiring mountain views. It is also the most identified viewpoint in the region. After spending quality time at Khumjung, we will retrace our footsteps back to the same hotel and for overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Day 05: Trek Back to Lukla
Our final day trekking follows the Dudh Koshi River back down to Lukla. We will follow the trails that offer plenty of inspiring scenes that include the eternal flow of River Dudh Koshi, smiley gestures of the mountain people, restless constancy of tall mountains, and natural solidarity. The last evening in the mountain is an ideal opportunity to spend quality time with Sherpa guide and teammates.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Day 06: Flight to Kathmandu and Transfer to the Hotel
We will catch an early morning flight to Kathmandu from Lukla. We will enjoy the sizzling experiences of complete mountain flight on broad. After landing in Kathmandu, we will head towards the hotel. You can either have a refreshment day or do packing or can enjoy strolling around the busy streets of Kathmandu or some nearby heritages like Swyambhunath Stupa or Basantapur Durbar Square. Moreover, you can visit the busy market around Thamel and buy some souvenirs for your family and friends. In the evening we will have a final celebration together.
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
- Day 07: International Departure
Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition will bid you a memorable farewell and our representative will drop you at the International Airport as per your flight schedule. You will have a relaxing flight with wonderful memories back home.
- Airport Arrival and Kathmandu – Ramechhap – Kathmandu land transportation.
- 1 night stays in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- Ramechhap – Lukla – Ramechhap flight
- All meals [B/F, Lunch & Dinner] During Trekking period
- Eco Lodges accommodation during Trekking
- TIMS [Trekkers information Manual System] permit and Sagarmatha National Park fee
- Highly experienced Trekking guide for an entire trek
- Required Number of Porters: 2 Clients = 1 Porter.
- Staffs food, clothing salary & Insurance.
- General First aid Kids
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners in Kathmandu
- All tax, vats and necessary paper works
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Personal nature expenses
- Bar bill and all kind of drinks
- Rescue & Evacuation
- Gratitude (tip) for staff
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|3 Mar, 2020||9 Mar, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|10 Mar, 2020||16 Mar, 2020||USD 1055||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|17 Mar, 2020||23 Mar, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|24 Mar, 2020||30 Mar, 2020||USD 1055||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|7 Apr, 2020||13 Apr, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|14 Apr, 2020||20 Apr, 2020||USD 1055||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|21 Apr, 2020||27 Apr, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|3 Sep, 2020||9 Sep, 2020||USD 1055||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|10 Sep, 2020||16 Sep, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Sep, 2020||23 Sep, 2020||USD 1055||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|24 Sep, 2020||30 Sep, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Oct, 2020||13 Oct, 2020||USD 1055||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|14 Oct, 2020||20 Oct, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Oct, 2020||27 Oct, 2020||USD 1055||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|28 Oct, 2020||3 Nov, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|5 Nov, 2020||11 Nov, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|14 Nov, 2020||20 Nov, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Nov, 2020||25 Nov, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
|27 Nov, 2020||3 Dec, 2020||USD 1055||OPEN||Book Now!|
Everest View Trek Difficulty
Many trekkers around the world, before going on a trek think, is this trek suitable for me? Obviously, it is wise to think about it. Being a responsible trekking company, we think it is our responsibility to answer each and every query of our valuable visitors. Here, I am going to share some of the most important facts about Everest View Trek Difficulty.
Everest View Trek is a moderate trekking destination. It is also suitable for amateur trekkers. However, to have moderate physical fitness is mandatory. Easy treks have a shorter number of days, less distance to be walked in a day, and relatively lower altitudes. You do not need to have prior experience or knowledge to trek to those places. Difficult treks have longer number of days, you will have to walk for 5 to 7 hours each day on an average and these treks are mostly located in the high altitudes. Similarly, a difficult trek also demands a good level of physical fitness. These facts also prove that Everest View Trek is easy and comfortable. Generally, the Everest View Trek begins after a short scenic flight to Lukla. Lukla is located at an altitude of 2800 meters. And obviously, it is a quite high altitude to start a trek. The more you ascend, the more altitude you will have. Namche is an altitude of 3400 meters whereas Syangboche at an elevation of 3800 meters. Similarly, the Khumjung Village sits atop at an elevation of 3800 meters as well.
Such a high altitude means it is a comparatively difficult journey. You will have to climb on steep and rocky terrain. Most of the high altitude places like such will be covered in snow. This elevation is also prone to Altitude Sickness. Any trek that is over 3000 meters brings about the possibility of altitude sickness. Similarly, the weather is another factor that determines how difficult your trek will be. If you trek in the monsoon, you will encounter wet and slippery trails. If you travel in winter, the cold might put you in trouble. So, you must lookout for the best time to visit the locale. Most people trek into the Everest region during spring.
Some Tips for Everest View Trek
- Compare the weather forecast reports before and during your trek and prepare accordingly.
- Make appropriate reservations for accommodations.
- Consult a professional trekking agency and avoid the haggle of managing permits, guides and porters.
- Get travel insurance that also covers emergency evacuations in case of emergencies.
- Drink plenty of water, juice or energy drink.
- Avoid alcohol and cigarette.
- Ensure an appropriate amount of food intake.
- Don’t skip acclimatization.
- Do not travel alone.
- Have some training on physical fitness and strength endurance.
- Be alert about Altitude Sickness and its prevention.
Everest View Trek is no doubt a perfect package itself. It can be done within a few days, it is suitable for amateur climbers, and it is also suitable for those who want an easier and budget-friendly package. It is a featured trekking destination of the Everest Region. If you have any questions regarding this trek feel free to contact us.
Immigration Office at Kathmandu Airport Facilitating Tourist Visa on arrival.
Two Weeks – 30 USD
One Month (Four Weeks) – 50 USD
Three Month (90 Days) – 125 USD
For more info, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Extension Fees:
Tourist Visa Extension required a minimum of 15 days (USD 45)and USD 3 for each extra days.
- Two Passport-sized photos with a light background.
- Bring Cash USD to get the visa fee.
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months.
- Spring and Autumns are the best seasons for Everest View Trek.
- March to June, September to November are the best months for Everest View Trek.
- Trekking Everest View: 6 Hours per day
- A comprehensive Everest View Trek takes a minimum of 1 week.
The difficulties of the Everest Region View depends on these common factors:
- Weather Condition and Temperature
- The route you have chosen for climbing
- Physical Fitness
- Sometimes, High Altitude Sickness
- The distance you covered in the whole trip.
- Clothing and Equipment
At City: Kathmandu
- Hotel / Resorts ( one room for two people)
- Note: if you need a single room, email us at email@example.com
- For Single Room, we charge a single supplement.
- Eco Lodges ( a small house with few rooms at remote areas)
Yes, Trekking Guide is very essential for Everest View Trek because it is not just for being a bit technical, but also due to several reasons like:
- Trekking Rules and Regulations of Nepal Government.
- Provide Trekking Training Before Any Trekking.
- Sound Altitude Experience
- Personal Care and Safety, Medical Care
- Speak Fluently English
Yes, there is a variety of communication facilities like internet, satellite phone etc.
For communication, we have satellite phone through which you can communicate with your friends or relatives for which you have to pay USD $3 per minute.
In case of an emergency, communication with our company will be free of cost.
Due to remote sections, the mobile network is not available but you can use the internet up to 5000 m.
- Jackets (Fiber or down).
- Woollen shirts and thick sweaters.
- Waterproof jacket with hood or poncho.
- Track shoes
- Thermal Underwear and Thermal coat
- 2 pair of loose-fitting long shorts/ skirts
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of sandals
- Thermal underwear.
- Woollen hat
- Long-sleeved shirt.
- Towel and Hankies.
- Lightweight walking boots
- 2 pairs of thin socks and 2 pair of woollen socks
- Snow glasses and sunglasses
- Trekking Sticks.
- Duffle bag or kit bag to carry to gear while trekking.
- 2-4 plastics bags 2-4 large plastic bags to separate clean clothes from dirty ones. 6-10 smaller plastic bags to dispose of garbage.
- Daypack bag to carry your personal requirements.
- Water Bottle, water purifying tablets
- Quick Dry Towels
- Headlamp, Torch, Candles
- Matches / Lighters
- Binocular, Camera, trekking map and compass, pillow, knife, passport photograph, reading materials, pencil, rubber, pen and notebook, lip guard
If there is an emergency, our trekking guide will help you during difficult situations with safety care, medical treatment and communication services.
Communication is also available as the internet and satellite phone, so a guide would help you if something critical situation occurs.
Depending upon the steep hills, slopes and difficulties and high altitude of the trail one porter can carry 25 kilograms of weight.
Usually, we provide one porter for one client.
But, We will also provide porter according to the size of your group if needed.
Trip Highlights of Everest View Trek
- Everest View Trek is Shot and Easy.
- This trek is Suitable for Amateur Trekkers.
- It includes the features of standard EBC trekking.
- Everest View Trek involves a day hike towards Khumjung: a traditional Sherpa Village
- It also involves exploration around Sagarmatha National Park.
- Everest View Trek affords an iconic view of Superb Mountains.
- This trek is also suitable to taste incredible Sherpa Hospitality.
- This trek is refreshing.
Travelling is the spring of mirth and recreation. When people see the wonderful vistas of nature, it not only illuminates their vision of fancy but also redeems their boredom. And Everest View Trek is one of the best trekking packages to refresh your mind and mood. The world is not far from the insight that the Everest Region is the most apprehensive trekking destinations for mountain panoramas in the world.
Popularly known as the Khumbu Region, it embraces some of the tallest mountains of the world such as Mount Everest (8,848m), Cho Oyu (8,188m), Lhotse (8,516m), Makalu (8,481m), Ama Dablam (6,812m), Kanchenjunga (8,586m) and many others. In fact, this region has the most amazing constellations of mountain peaks.
Everest View Trek is an easy trek within a short period of time towards the place which provides a closer view of the world’s tallest mountain: Mount Everest. This trek ends without going up to the Everest Base Camp. This is the perfect package for those who don’t have much time to reach the foot of the Mount Everest but have a passionate desire to observe it from near.
Another most important aspect of this trek is, it is perfect for the amateur trekkers. Trekking in the Everest Region is a dream in anyone’s life. A package which brings you across the iconic mountains, which can be done within very few days, which don’t involve potential risk, is hard to discover. We offer you one of such trek package as Everest View Trek which includes all the above-mentioned features.
Everest View Trek with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition is a relaxing 7 days trek. This trek affords the practical acquaintance of people, place and pleasure. Once you are high above the Himalayas, you will have comprehensive knowledge about the mountain people, the excellent flavour of varied lifestyles, traditions and culture, above all the progress and prosperity of them. On the other hand, the rejoicing trek to the Everest region embarks the purity in the soul and intellectuality in the mind.
Our Everest View Trek begins with a short scenic drive to Manthali; a small town in Ramechhap District of the Province No. 1. Then, we will have a short mountain flight to Lukla; the most beautiful airstrip on the Himalayas around the globe. Our actual trek begins from Lukla. From Lukla, we will be moving towards Phakding. Then, we will move towards Namche Bazaar.
On our way to Namche Bazaar, we will be moving through the ancient cultural villages which attract us with Chortens and Mani Walls. Our Journey through the Sagarmatha National Park (World Heritage) will afford a number of Himalayan Species such as Blue Sheep, Musk Deer, Lophophorous etc.
The trail will awake your spirit with the most brilliant mountain vistas. Each time when you pass over the wooden or suspension bridges over Dudh Koshi River, you feel blessed and motivated to apprehend the journey till your destination. Below is our detailed itinerary. Please go through it before you leave the page.