- India, bhutan, Nepal and Tibet Tour
- Max Elevation
- Lhasa (3,650m/11,972ft)
- Trip Duration
- 16 Days
- Trip Grade
- BB Plan
- Private Vehicle + Flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
- Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Per Day Walk
- Drive + Flight + Hike
Major Highlights of India, Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet Tour :
- Visit the Tajmahal- the epitome of love
- Exploration of the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Fatehapur, Sikri etc in India
- Cultural sightseeing around Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Chitwan in Nepal
- Fly over Mount Everest and the Himalaya Range between Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan
- Excursion around Paro, Thimpu and Wangdu/ Punakha in Bhutan
- Hike towards Tiger’s Nest (3,210m) in Bhutan.
- Visit the Potala Palace of Dalai Lama, Norbulingka Palace, Lhasa, and other Tibetan Heritages
- Enter ancient Tibetan Monasteries and Buddhist shrines and witness the monks’ dramatic debates
Trip Introduction :
India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet Tour is an epic journey that begins in Delhi, India. Any journey to these countries within a single package offers splendid landscapes, a diverse range of cultures, and wholesome of the best-known heritages. These four countries in recent days have come to be known as the last Shangri-La. In addition to this, travel across mountains and visit iconic heritage sites is the best activity to experience the Himalayan culture and taste mountain hospitality
India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet Tour remained isolated region for centuries. The government of these countries have decided to open the door of them for foreign tourists just a few decades back. Many trails in these countries are just the same and if you are fed up with them and are in the quest of something different, you would definitely love India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet Tour.
India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet Tour is a rare journey which is popular for its aesthetic grandeur. Anyone who goes to this epic journey discovers that there is no other place in the world like them. These four countries are also popular in the world for their pure and exotic mysticism.
India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet Tour is also a popular touring package that is best acknowledged for the ancient heritages, protected floras and faunas, and many more. The dazzling mountain peaks of the Himalayas, lush valleys of Bhutan, India and Nepal will definitely win the heart of anyone who goes for this invigorating journey.
This Tour is best-chosen destinations because it is popularly a sacred Buddhist world. To complete this tour successfully itself is a thrilling adventure. The trekking/ travelling route is a classic one. The journey is popular for the breathtaking views of the fascinating Himalayas and unbelievable vistas of the Tibet- the roof of the world.
India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet Tour with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition begins with a classic Travel Route that covers the most popular cities of India- Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. We will be passing through the series of architectural marvels, splendid royal palaces and military forts. After completing a thorough an excursion of Tajmahal, we will fly towards Paro. We will spend our days observing picturesque Bhutan. We will have close observation of the civilization of Paro, visit the Tigers’ Nest Monastery and then we will fly towards Nepal- the natural paradise.
Nepal is a land of extremes. We will spend our days exploring Kathmandu- the city of temple, Pokhara and the Great Himalayan Range. After that, we will fly towards Lhasa and enjoy a totally different world. We will visit the heavenly Namtso Lake, Potala Palace, Norbulingka Palace and have a close insight of the ancient city of Lhasa- the cradle of Tibetan Civilization.
If you are in the quest of the multi-country tour, this one is undoubtedly the unbeatable one. And we are always there for your service and Hospitality. Nepal Guide just wants to prove it to you. Service we do, promise we keep. So, hurry up to send your inquiries to us.
- Day 01: Arrival in Delhi (India), drive to Agra
As soon as you arrive at the Delhi airport, we will start our tour towards Agra. Delhi and Agra make up two of the three points in India’s Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur). So, the travel between the two cities is common. Agra Hosts India’s most celebrated landmark- The Tajmahal. There are multiple travelling options to Agra from Delhi. We would definitely try to make your tour a fascinating one. Therefore, we would offer you a private ride. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur showcase the country’s diverse landscapes, culture and history. If you are in any one of the above city, don’t miss to discover another. They are very close to each other.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Agra: Taj Mahal, Jama Masjid and others, drive back to Delhi
Agra is the mystical abode of all things from the past. The magnificence of the Tajmahal attracts anyone. Besides that, there are forts, tombs, and mausoleums everywhere which make our sightseeing a vigorous one. All these places are worth visiting. We will spend the day exploring the grandeur of the ancient city. We will be going through the city of Fatehapur Sikri, Agra Fort and Akbar’s tomb. We shall visit the Jama Masjit and anticipate the architectural fineness. In fact, Agra has much more to offer. However, we will explore some of the must-do places and return back to Delhi for our overnight stay.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 03: Fly from Delhi to Paro, sightseeing in Paro (2,250m/7,382ft)
We shall take a flight to Paro from Delhi on this day. Paro is a small valley town in Bhutan. It lies west of the Capital City- Thimpu. Paro has country’s only one International airport. Paro is famous for having many Sacred Sites. It is a historic town. We will check into our hotel and rest for sometimes. Then we will set off for a sightseeing journey. Being the country’s third-largest city and having the rich civilization of Paro, it is well developed. The architecture of the city comes among the world classic. We will observe the confluence of rivers.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 04: Paro to Thimphu (2,320m/7,610ft): 54 km, 1 hour, hike to Taktsang Monastery
We will take some time to hike towards the most famous Tiger’s Nest on the face of a sheer 1000 meter cliff. It is just 10 km outside Paro. It is a highly sacred place. Bhutanese believed that Guru Rinpoche- father of Bhutanese Buddhism, landed here. It takes about 3 hours trek towards the Tiger’s Nest. Once we reach there, we will have a perfect view of the whole Paro. After completing the hike, we will head towards Thimpu-the modern capital city of Bhutan and spend the night there.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 05: Sightseeing in Thimphu, drive to Punakha (1,250m/4,100ft): 76 km, 2 - 3 hours
After having breakfast, we will have time to explore the Valley of Thimpu. We will visit Trashichhoedzong- the beautiful medieval fort, Monasteries, and National Library. Then we shall move towards art and craft school to observe the Thangka works. After that, we will visit the museum and many other popular heritages of Bhutan. Late in the afternoon, we shall drive to Punakha across Dochula Pass (3,080m). We shall stay overnight there.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 06: Punakha to Paro (2250m/7382ft): 140 km, 4 hours
After breakfast, we shall visit Punakha Dzong. It was the ancient fort built by the Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal to serve as the religious and administrative centre of the region. it has a great significance in Bhutan’s history. Then we will drive towards Wangdiphodrang and visit the Dzong and traditional market. The district of Wangdiphodrang is also popular for bamboo products, slates and stone carvings. After lunch, we will drive towards Paro via Dochula Pass. En route, we will visit Simtokha Dzong, the oldest fortress of the Kingdom built-in 1627. We will be at Paro tonight.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 07: Fly to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264ft): 1 hr flight, fly to Bharatpur airport, drive to Chitwan National Park: 25 mins flight, 30 mins drive
We will now have a flight to the Himalayan country- Nepal. We shall have an amazing and soothing journey to Nepal. As soon as we land at the Tribhuvan International airport, we will catch a domestic flight towards Chitwan. We will land at Bharatpur airport. Then we will head towards our Hotel. We can either rest at the hotel or take a ride to Chitwan National Park for about 30 minutes. Chitwan National Park is a famous UNESCO identified world Heritage Site. It is famous for elephant ride and one-horned rhino. We can enjoy boating, jungle safari, bird watching and many more. After having complete refreshment at the national park, we will head towards our hotel and amuse ourselves.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 08: Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National Park is the first National Park in Nepal. We will be spending yet another day at Chitwan. It will be a rest day beside the excursion we will undertake in the Chitwan National Park. It is rich in biodiversity. Its dense forest and grassy plains are home to rare species like one-horned rhino and Bengal Tigers. The park also shelters the rare species of birds including giant hornbill and Dugout canoes. It also protects crocodiles. Inside the park is the Balmiki Ashram- a Hindu Pilgrimage. We will have a wonderful time for jungle safari or boating. Then, we shall return back to our hotel and enjoy together.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 09: Drive to Pokhara (823m/2,700ft): 134km, 4-5 hours
Our next destination in Nepal will be Pokhara. Pokhara is the most prominent, and spectacular city in Nepal. We will have a scenic ride towards Pokhara. It will be a pleasant journey alongside the Trishuli River in the beginning and Marshyangdi River thereafter. Pokhara is a tourist Paradise. We shall have an excursion and sightseeing around Pokhara. We shall head towards Davis fall, Bat cave or Mahendra Cave. We also can visit the lakeside. We can enjoy boating at Phewa Lake and worshipping at the Talbarahi Temple. We shall spend our night in Pokhara.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 10: Catch the morning sunrise from Sarangkot Hill then fly to Kathmandu
One of the most important things to do in Pokhara is Sunrise view from Sarangkot. For the same, we shall have a short drive towards the Sarangkot hill early in the morning at about 4 Am. The sunrise view from Sarangkot is the most vibrant and more appealing. Sarangkot also offers the all-round view of the whole Pokhara Valley. Besides that, it is also a famous place for Paragliding. After spending quality time at Sarangkot, we will drive back to the hotel and have breakfast. After that, we shall move towards the airport for a flight towards Kathmandu. We will have our lunch in Kathmandu. Spend the day at a hotel and we will roam around the busy streets of Thamel and enjoy the evening life. We shall enjoy at the hotel together in the evening.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 11: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa (3,650m/11,972ft)
This is the eleventh day of our tour. Now we are ready to enter the beautiful Lhasa located in the autonomous province of China- Tibet. We will take a flight to Lhasa from the Tribhuvan International Airport. Lhasa is an ancient city and culturally, socially, economically and geographically rewarding place. The most amazing thing about Lhasa is its atmosphere. Lhasa is the second most populous urban area on the Tibetan Plateau after Xining and, at an altitude of 3,656 m. Lhasa is one of the highest cities in the world. The city has been the religious and administrative capital of Tibet since the mid-17th century. It contains many culturally significant Tibetan Buddhist sites such as the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple and Norbulingka Palaces. We will spend the rest of our time in our hotel. We can also visit for some time at the end of the day and observe the diversities over the roof of the world.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 12: Sightseeing in Lhasa: Potala Palace, Norbulingka Palace and Tibet Traditional Hospital: 5 - 6 hours
Lhasa attracts thousands of tourists every day since it has a long ancient history. It is unique and spiritual. It has many ancient palaces, temples, relics and streets. Visitors have every reason to pay a visit to the nice attractions when they come to Tibet. The featured destination of Tibet is the Potala Palace. Traveller must visit the Potala Palace during their visit. This palace is sacred in the Tibetan people’s hearts. It is a world-famous architecture. Similarly, the Norbulingka Palace is another important landmark for crossing over. We shall also visit the Traditional hospital in Tibet. We will enjoy the ancient culture, traditions, natural sphere, and civilization thereof.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 13: Sightseeing in Lhasa: Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple and Barkhor Bazaar: 5 - 6 hours
Today is also a day full of excitements and thrills. We will continue exploring Lhasa. Our Sightseeing begins after the morning meal. We will take a trip towards Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple, and Barkhor Bazaar. The Drepung Monastery was a scantury for 10,000 monks in the past. It was built in the 14th Century. This region is a unique hub of culture, history and civilization of the Tibetan People. Another breathtaking monastery is the Sera Monastery. The monastery has whitewashed walls and golden roof. The Jokhang Monastery is one of the salient holy sites that untangle the deep-rooted enigma of Tibetan Buddhism. Barkhor Bazaar, on the other hand, is the central hub of Lhasa. We can observe the open-air stall shops and the crowd of the pilgrims. We will spend the night today at Lhasa.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 14: A day excursion to Ganden Monastery and Drayerpa Cave: 5 - 6 hours
After breakfast, we will take a drive to pay a visit to Golden Monastery which is 57 km east of Lhasa. The Monastery is located at the top of the Wangbur Mountain (3,800m). The golden monastery is undoubtedly the oldest and one of the great three among six Gelung Sect Monasteries in Tibet. This monastery is famous for its subtle and excellent murals and sculptures. We will explore everything associated with the Monastery and head towards Drayerpa Cave in an alluring valley also incorporated more than 30 caves for the Lamas. At the end of the day, we shall move back to Lhasa and enjoy our last night here. One of the most amazing things in the caves it has.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 15: Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu, sightseeing in the city
After your breakfast in the morning, our office representative will be escorted to the Lhasa airport for your onward journey to Kathmandu. We will take a flight that will be a pleasant one. You can enjoy the lush valleys, glistening mountains, rivers and lakes from the aircraft. As soon as you reach Kathmandu Airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. You can rest and recreate the whole day and spend the night here.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 16: Final Departure
Eventually, our trip has come to an end. Today is your departure day. We will drop you to the International Airport to catch your flight back to your home.
Meals: BB Plan
- Airport to Hotel Pick up(s) and Drop(s) by Private Vehicle
- All required ground transportation by private vehicles in India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet.
- Standard Hotel accommodation in India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet.
- All meals include during Bhutan stay
- Guided sightseeing tour in India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet.
- BB Plan during India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet.
- Flight from India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet.
- Flight From India (Delhi) to Bhutan (Paro),
- Flight From Bhutan (Paro) to Nepal (Kathmandu)
- Flight From Nepal (Kathmandu) to Tibet (Lhasa)
- All Sightseeing entrance fees in India, Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet.
- Visa Fees for India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet. entry
- Welcome and Farewell dinners
- All applicable taxes, VAT and service charges
- All personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the ‘What Is Included’ section
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides and drivers
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|4 Mar, 2020||19 Mar, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|11 Mar, 2020||26 Mar, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|18 Mar, 2020||2 Apr, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|25 Mar, 2020||9 Apr, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|5 Apr, 2020||20 Apr, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|12 Apr, 2020||27 Apr, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2020||4 May, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|26 Apr, 2020||11 May, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|5 Sep, 2020||20 Sep, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|12 Sep, 2020||27 Sep, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Sep, 2020||4 Oct, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|26 Sep, 2020||11 Oct, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|3 Oct, 2020||18 Oct, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|10 Oct, 2020||25 Oct, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Oct, 2020||1 Nov, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|24 Oct, 2020||8 Nov, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|2 Nov, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 5555||OPEN||Book Now!|
Tour Grade: The entire tour can be categorised as a moderate one. Most of our tour is vehicle-based. Besides that, we will have light walking and day hiking in some of the places.
Best Season: We will be travelling across 3 countries- Bhutan, Nepal and Tibet- with slightly different climatic conditions. Spring and Autumn are the best seasons to travel to these countries. The days are pleasant and the skies remain clear. While Bhutan and Nepal receive the most amount of rainfall and thunderstorms during monsoon season (June, July, August), Tibet remains dry and receives little precipitation. A winter journey will make us face the extreme cold and freezing temperatures in Tibet and Bhutan. But the upside of travelling during monsoon and winter is fewer crowds and off-season discounts.
- Cultural Sightseeing Tour
- Easy/ Moderate Walking
- Jungle Safari
Accommodations: Hotels and resorts designed to your budget specifications.
Nepal, Bhutan, India, and Tibet Tour is the best option to observe the most beautiful Himalayan countries of South Asia. Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition won’t leave any stone unturned to make this tour the most successful one. We guarantee you the world-class service. If you have a hidden desire to go for this tour and still have many dilemmas, just relax and send us your booking inquiries without hesitation. You would never have to repent in future.
- India is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by area, the second-most populous country, and the most populous democracy in the world.
- Nepal is a landlocked country in South Asia sharing its borders with China in the north and India on three other sides.
- Bhutan is a small, landlocked country located in the eastern Himalayas between China and India.
- Bhutan is a principally Buddhist country and it is recognized as the last stronghold of Mahayana Buddhism.
- Its landscape ranges from Subtropical plains and forests in the south to subalpine forests and the snowy Himalayas in the North.
- Tibet, located in the western part of mainland China, is the world’s highest plateau.
The currency of Bhutan is called Ngultrum.
The currency of Nepal is called Nepalese rupee.
The currency of India is called Indian rupee
The currency of Tibet is called Renminbi (RMB)
Note: Chillis is an important ingredient and are so essential that most Bhutanese people would not enjoy a meal that was not spicy.
- Western and Indian Cuisine
- BUTTER CHICKEN/BUTTER PANEER
- TANDOORI MEATS, VEGETABLES AND BREAD
- DAAL MAKHNI
- LAMB KEBABS
- Dal Bhat
- Newari Cuisine
- Sel Roti
- Pani Puri
- Juju Dhau
- Beef and Mutton
- Tibetan Noodle (Thenthuk or Thukpa)
- Milk Curd and Yogurt
- Tibetan Sausages
- Ginseng Fruit Rice
- Butter Tea
- Tibetan Sweet Tea (Tibetan Milk Tea)
- Tibetan Barley Wine (Chang)
Yes, you can purchase local SIM cards for your cell phone at both these countries.
You may have to fill up a form and submit a passport photograph and a photocopy of your passport.
The price for these SIM cards is nominal and may cost about a dollar (US).
It will be easier for you to connect with your family and friends and access the internet using these SIMs.
- In General, tipping is not mandatory but it is a nice way of showing your appreciation to the people who have helped you enrich your holiday experience.
- It all depends on how far you are pleased and satisfied with their services.
- There is no fixed amount, but many of our clients offer 8-10 per cent of the total tour price as tips.
A couple of things that you shouldn’t miss on your trip to Bhutan.
- Paro Taktsang or Tiger Nest Monastery
- Punakha Dzong
- Buddha Dordenma
- National Memorial Chorten
- Crafts Bazaar
- Khamsum Yulley Namgal Chorten
- Zorig Chusum
- Ema Datshi
- Zuri Dzong Hike
- Phobjikha Valley
- Tashichho Dzong
- TREKKING IN NEPAL
- PANORAMIC FLIGHT OVER THE HIMALAYAS
- VISIT CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
- EXPLORING POKHARA
- MOUNTAIN BIKING IN KATHMANDU VALLEY AND NEPAL
- KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- MOUNT EVEREST HELICOPTER TOUR
- BARDIA NATIONAL PARK
- PASHUPATINATH TEMPLE
- TWO DAY RIVER RAFTING ON THE BHOTE KOSHI RIVER
- FOUR DAY KAYAKING CLINIQUE DOWN THE SETI RIVER
- Agra – Home of The Taj Mahal
- Jaipur – The Pink City
- Alleppey – peaceful Kerala Backwaters
- Varanasi – the holy city
- Delhi – a melting pot of the old and new
- Udaipur – Venice of the East
- Pondicherry – a taste of France in India
- Leh – an enchanting desert city high in the Himalaya
- Explore the Potala Palace
- See the pilgrims at Jokhang Temple
- Make a circuit of Barkhor Street
- Watch monks debate at Sera Monastery
- Visit Samye Monastery, the birthplace of Tibetan Buddhism
- Gaze at the Beauty of Lake Yamdrok
- Set foot on the world’s tallest mountain — Everest
- Appreciate Tibetan Architecture at Tashilunpo Monastery