Trip Highlights of Kathmandu Lhasa Tour :
- Scenic drive through one of the most beautiful picturesque routes in the world
- Enjoy with splendid mountain views along with sightseeing tour
- A glimpse of famous Yamdork Lake
Trip Introduction :
Since Nepal Confronted an earthquake Kathmandu Lhasa tour through China-Nepal border is presently shut. Because of the quake, the border and both the border towns, Zhangmu(on Chinese side) and Kodari(on the Nepalese side) have been severely affected. The Streets are chaotic, so the route has been closed down with no earlier notice. When we get any notice about reviving we will upgrade about the new route. Now the earthquake locales are recuperating gradually, it may take around 2-3 years to revive the course for trekkers. Yet, think about what for the time being then again, you can simply take Kathmandu-Lhasa flight to make this Lhasa visit conceivable. However, flight recurrence isn’t extremely steady vacillates concurring the climate and tourism season.
In this way, it’s essentially obvious that you couldn’t arrive in the wrong timeframe and regardless of the opportunity to book the correct flight. Basically, the choice for you is to enter Tibet from terrain China; travel to any place of territory china is accessible in Kathmandu.
The choice is yours. Additional Information; From Kathmandu to Tibet tour, firstly every foreigner most has to process for entry permits and visa. In the beginning, we have to submit a permit and visa invitation letter from Tibet Tourism Bureau, then pass the documents to the Chinese Embassy located at Kathmandu. Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition’s official working team can help and guideline to make essential paperwork for tour permits and visa procedure.
- Day 01: Arrival in KathmanduOur aeroplane landing and takeoff agent will meet you at Tribhuvan International Airport on your entry plan. you will then be exchanged to the lodging. Our agent will help you until the registration strategy closes at Hotel. It is possible that you can have a rest at the Hotel or visit Nepal Guide Trek’s office for a brief talk about the trek. At night, join our welcome supper program sorted out by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Team.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 02: Sightseeing In Kathmandu Following day after breakfast, we start a guided visit to a couple of the most recorded and significant attractions in Kathmandu. Some of these attractions are seen as World Heritage Sites including the noteworthy Durbar Square, the heavenly Hindu temple of Pashupati Nath, the well known ‘Monkey temple'(swayambhunath) and Buddhist altar(Bouddhanath) which is one of the greatest stupas on the planet.Note: It is not possible to visit all world heritage sites in Kathmandu within a day. so you can choose at least 3-4 places for a day sightseeing.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 03: Kathmandu to Lhasa Flight On the next day, we will take you to the airport terminal for Kathmandu-Lhasa flight. it’s just around 3 hours flight when you touch base at the Lhasa aeroplane terminal, our aeroplane terminal landing agent will meet you. You will then start your goes in Tibet as per travel schedule by Nepal guide Treks.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 04: Sightseeing in Lhasa Sightseeing in Lhasa includes the famous Potala place and Norbulingka place. After early morning breakfast, we will visit the Potala Palace, which is a standout amongst the greatest of structures in Tibet. The monstrous royal residence was worked around the seventeenth century. We will investigate and uncover the tremendousness of Potala Palace, which was intended to serve various assorted capacities. It was where the Dalai Lama and his huge company lived and where every one of the services was held. All regulatory and political choices concerning the nation were produced using here. The hallowed pictures, fantastic tombs of Dalai Lamas, extensive sanctuaries, stockpiling chambers, and treasuries-all adds to Potala’s phenomenal status. Later after launch, we will visit Norbulingka Palace, which was built up by the seventh Dalai Lama, Kelsang Gyatso around the eighteenth century. Since the centre of the eighteenth century, the castle has been the official summer home of Dalai Lama. The royal residence comprises of more than 400 rooms and houses of prayer. In addition, the “Jewel Park” or the garden of the royal residence is exceptionally recognized for being the greatest man-made garden in entire Tibet.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 05: Drive To Yamdork Lake On the next day we will drive to Yamdork lake, One of the heavenly or consecrated lakes in Tibet alongside three different Lakes(Manasarovar, Namtso and Lhamo Lhasto). Yamdork Lake is situated close to the focal city of Tibet called Lhasa, which covers 363 square kilometeres with a wavy shape frome one side to the next. Yamdork Lake is considered as the home for furious gods and pixies in Tibetan religion.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 06: Drive back to LhasaWe now return to Lhasa the beginning spot of our trekking.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 07: Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu/preferred destination
You will be transferred to Lhasa Gongar Airport as per your flight schedule for flying back to Kathmandu or to your preferred destination
- Day 08: Free DayIt’s an extra day for you to have some rest or prepare for your journey back home. Once can hang around the busy streets of Thamel or have some souvenir shopping.Accommodation: Standard HotelMeals: Bed & Breakfast Program
- Day 09: Final Departure
On your departure, you will be provided with our takeoff agent. He will take you to Tribhuwan International Airport on your exit plan as per the flight schedule.
- Tibet travel permits and all necessary paperwork
- Kathmandu – Lhasa – Kathmandu flight
- Airport arrival and departure transfer by private vehicle
- Necessary entrance fees and permits as mentioned in Itinerary
- All ground transportation by private vehicle during a full trip
- Accommodation in a standard hotel with a BB Plan
- Experienced Tibetan Guide
- All applicable taxes, VAT and service charges
- Personal Expanses
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- TIPS for staffs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Nepal Visa
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|1 Mar, 2020||10 Mar, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|8 Mar, 2020||17 Mar, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Mar, 2020||24 Mar, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|1 Apr, 2020||10 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|8 Apr, 2020||17 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Apr, 2020||24 Apr, 2020||USD 1555||OPEN||Book Now!|
GLIMPSES OF Kathmandu Lhasa Tour
see what our valued client have to say
Kathmandu to Lhasa with Nepal GuideMaria, Aris and fellow [Greece]
I had an amazing trip to Lhasa. The trip was organized by Nepal Guide Treks. Prakash Devkota did the entire Organization upfront - amazingly smooth, great job. Our Tibetan guide was amazing, with great knowledge about a thousand details, answering all our questions patiently. We will visit again for our leisure holiday!!!!
Nepal to Tibet – Perfect holidayKevin, Tom and friends [Germany]
We did a 9 day Kathmandu Lhasa Tour with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition. Our guide was great; we impressed with his communication skills. The trip itself was fascinated. I warn everybody that the hotels in Tibet are the different standard than in China or the rest of the world. We stayed in some very nice and interesting hotels and some tea houses what they not up to world standards at all, this is Tibet and you have to be prepared for this part of the world (some accommodation did not have any heat in the rooms or washrooms). The roads in Tibet are generally pretty good. We had a min van for what was very comfortable. I would recommend Nepal Guide for the further trip to Tibet and Nepal.
Kathmandu & Lhasa Short TourJack [French Polynesia]
Wonderful Combination of Nepal and Tibet tour with Kathmandu and Lhasa. The tour organised by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition was a great experience. Everything was good. All the people guide, drivers, local people we met along the way were very nice. The scenery was incredible. Really great experience we did.