Highlights Lhasa EBC Kathmandu Biking Tour:
- An amazing adventure of Biking tour starts from Lhasa and ends at Kathmandu via Everest Base Camp 5460m
- Cross several passes including Khamba La pass 4794m, Karo La Pass 5050m, Tso La Pass 4290m, Gyamtso La Pass 5220m, Pang La Pass 5150m and more…
- Ride through the world’s magical land also known as the world’s interesting biking route
- Magnificent views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Shishapangma and many more snowcapped peaks.
Trip Introduction :
Lhasa, Place of Gods beholds thousands of years of religious history with having several monasteries and monuments. Biking tour to Lhasa and Everest Base Camp is an awesome trip to explore the capital city of Tibet autonomous – Lhasa, explore centuries of old histories, unique culture and tradition with challenging ride to Everest Base Camp then to Kathmandu.
Lhasa Everest Base Camp Kathmandu biking tour is an awe-inspiring trip with physical challenges through marvellous and breathtaking backdrop guided by the outstanding team of Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition. The 19 days extensive biking tour can be taken as a lifetime opportunity to travel around to the most striking and attractive places in the world.
Cycling to Everest Base Camp is another only opportunity in the whole world provided by this biking tour. Lhasa EBC Kathmandu Biking Tour begins in Lhasa with sightseeing of Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery and surrounding areas. Biking journey starts from Lhasa heading to Everest Base Camp. En-route we cross several villages, several monasteries, several ascending and descending trails.
Obviously, a biker needs to have high physical strength since we have to cross several high altitude passes including Khamba La pass 4794m, Karo La Pass 5050m, Tso La Pass 4290m, Gyamtso La Pass 5220m, Pang La Pass 5150m and more. On the way, we can see a magnificent view of Mt. Everest 8848m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Shishapangma 8027m.
After exploring Tibetan Everest Base Camp 5460m and Rongbuk Monastery, the journey starts to descend Nepal-Tibet Border. Finally, reach to Kathmandu via Nepal-Tibet friendship Highway after having an amazing experience of Lhasa EBC Kathmandu Biking trip.
- Day 01: Arrival in Lhasa [3600m/11808ft] and transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Sightseeing of Lhasa – Jokhang Temple and Landmark of Tibet - Potala Palace
- Day 03: Warm-up cycling trip to Sera Monastery. Visit local places and monasteries
- Day 04: Biking to Nakartse village via Khamba La pass [4794m/15724ft]
- Day 05: Biking across Karo La Pass [5050m/16564ft] and descend to base of Simi La Pass
- Day 06: Cross the Simi La Pass then to Gyantse [4055m/13300ft]
- Day 07: Morning Biking to Shigatse [3950m/12956ft] and explore the places
- Day 08: Rest and free exploration day
- Day 09: Biking to Ra Chu River then to base of Tso La Pass [4290m/14071ft]
- Day 10: Cross Tso La Pass [4500m/14760ft] then to base of Gyamtso La via Lhatse
- Day 11: Cross Gyamtso La Pass [5220m/17121ft] descend to Shegar and finally to Chay Village
- Day 12: Biking up to Pang La Pass [5150m/16892ft] and descend to camp (near from Choesang)
- Day 13: Ride to Rongbuk Monastery and Everest Base Camp – exploration
- Day 14: Ride to Tsamda via Tingri and Lamma La
- Day 15: Ride to near from Lalung La Pass
- Day 16: Cross Lalung La pass then Thang La Pass [5132m/16832ft] and stop at near from Nyalam
- Day 17: Ride with descend road to Nepal Border, cross the border and reach at Bhotekoshi beach site.
- Day 18: Finally reach Kathmandu
- Day 19: International Departure as per flight schedule
- Kathmandu to Lhasa flight
- All necessary Tibet Travel Permits
- Nepal to Tibet Visa Procedure and Fees
- Airport to Hotel by Private Vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Lhasa with culture program
- Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Entry fees of monasteries and sightseeing points
- Standard Hotel Accommodation in the city – with a BB Plan
- Camping accommodation where hotels not available
- All essential camping Equipment
- All meals during the Camping period
- Truck transport to carry your luggage and other essential equipment
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Staffs salary, clothing and insurance
- Government Tax and necessary paperwork
- Lunch and Dinner during using Hotel Accommodation
- Personal nature Expanses: Bar Bills, Laundry etc..
- TIPS for Staffs
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Mountain Bikes Hire
- Maintenance cost of mountain bike – if required
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|4 Sep, 2020||22 Sep, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|11 Sep, 2020||29 Sep, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|18 Sep, 2020||6 Oct, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|25 Sep, 2020||13 Oct, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|9 Oct, 2020||27 Oct, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Oct, 2020||3 Nov, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|23 Oct, 2020||10 Nov, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|30 Oct, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|6 Nov, 2020||24 Nov, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|13 Nov, 2020||1 Dec, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|20 Nov, 2020||8 Dec, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|27 Nov, 2020||15 Dec, 2020||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|1 Mar, 2021||19 Mar, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|8 Mar, 2021||26 Mar, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Mar, 2021||2 Apr, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|22 Mar, 2021||9 Apr, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|1 Apr, 2021||19 Apr, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|8 Apr, 2021||26 Apr, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Apr, 2021||3 May, 2021||USD 5500||OPEN||Book Now!|
GLIMPSES OF Lhasa EBC Kathmandu Biking Tour
see what our valued client have to say
Everest Base Camp Biking AdventureNalle and friends [Finland]
We, a group of 6 people from Finland did Biking tour to Lhasa - EBC – Kathmandu, it was a really awesome experience. First of all, we would like to thank Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Team for organizing such well-managed trip for us. Our trip was quite rough but very adventurous, we accepted a challenge. We enjoyed breathtaking panorama while riding. One of the problems was cold, but we faced it. Nepal Guide took full responsibility for our safety and security…!!! Really appreciated….Will be back next year for Upper Mustang Biking tour with Nepal Guide Treks.
Challenging Biking tour EBC accomplishedLukas, Mortan + 6 buddies [Denmark]
Last year, we did Annapurna Circuit Biking tour with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition which was awesome. And this year we decided to go Everest Base Camp biking tour with NGT. NGT organized every essential for our biking trip, so we did not faced any trouble and problems during our trip. We really have to appreciate their tour operating skills. During our trip, one of our friends got altitude sickness, our guide immediately rescued him for treatment. Beside of this bad part – the overall trip was memorable. We came to know, Nepal guide treks are very aware of clients safety and security since they provide a quick response for our sick fellow. Would recommend Nepal Guide again and again!!!! Forever ……!!!!!!!