- Nepal Holiday Tour
- Max Elevation
- 2200m at Nagarkot
- Trip Duration
- 8 Days
- Trip Grade
- Eco Lodges
- BB Plan in Kathmandu and Nagarkot. All meals iduring Chitwan Stay
- Private Vehicle and Flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
Trip Highlights for Nepal Holiday Tour:
- Nepal Holiday Tour offers sightseeing Tour of three major cities of Kathmandu Valley. (Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur)
- A magnificent sunrise view from the windy and scenic viewpoint of Nagarkot Hill – located east of Kathmandu.
- Enjoy with various jungle safari activities at the oldest and popular National Park of Nepal – Chitwan National Park.
- Holiday in Nepal is an opportunity to explore the Nepalese culture, tradition, art and architecture. Furthermore, enjoy the magnificent views of high mountains.
Trip Introduction :
Nepal Holiday Tour is the best option for those wanting to explore the nature and culture of Nepal. The tour includes the guided sightseeing of three major cities – Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur inside Kathmandu Valley. Then a visit to popular hill station Nagarkot which is located 32 km east of Kathmandu.
The windy and scenic spot of Nagarkot is well known for its clean sunrise and sunset view over the wide range of Himalayas. To make your holiday trip more exciting we will be enjoying 3 days of wildlife tour at Chitwan National Park while engaging in various jungle adventure activities. The National Park is home to some of the rare and endangered species of the world including Royal Bengal Tiger, One-horned Rhino and Musk Deer.
Besides – the park offers fantastic Bird watching opportunities, elephant safari, jungle tour and cultural programs of Tharu people. Nepal Holiday Tour is a perfect opportunity to make your holiday tour, a memorable experience in Nepal.
Nepal Holiday Tour with Nepal Guide Treks starts at Kathmandu. Kathmandu valley is also known as a city of temples and covers 7 world heritage sites in Nepal out of total 10 sites listed by UNESCO. We will be sightseeing at three major cities of Kathmandu Valley – Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan. During the sightseeing tour, explore and observe a wide range of cultural diversity, craftsmanship, architectural values, tradition, old historical temples and monuments.
Besides, the daily lives of local people and their welcoming nature is a remarkable experience. After the sightseeing tour, we head towards Nagarkot, a scenic hill station located east of Kathmandu with an altitude of 2,200 meters. At Nagarkot, we will enjoy a beautiful sunrise view over the Himalayas and Kathmandu valley.
Then, Nepal Holiday tour heads back to Kathmandu and transfer to the airport for a short domestic flight to Chitwan. Chitwan is located 145 km south-west of Kathmandu, at a lower altitude between the foothill of the Himalayas and neighbouring country India.
We will drive to Chitwan National Park for 3 days of wildlife tour followed by several jungle related activities such as elephant safari, Jeep safari, jungle walk, canoe ride, elephant bathing and Tharu cultural programs. Our memorable and wonderful experience of Nepal Holiday Tour with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a scenic drive from Chitwan back to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel Our airport arrival and departure representative will greet you at Tribhuwan International Airport on your arrival schedule. Then, you will be transferred to our hotel in the heart of Kathmandu city. Our staff will help you until your check-in procedure ends at Hotel. You can either have a rest at the Hotel or visit NGT’s office for collecting more information about the tour. In the evening, join our welcome dinner program organized by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Team.
Meals: BB Plan + Welcome Dinner
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing around Kathmandu After breakfast, we visit Kathmandu Durbar Square which reflects the architectural and traditional heritages that were built around the 12th – 18th century during the rule of the Malla Dynasty.
After exploring around durbar square we will visit Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey-Temple) which is situated on top of a hill overlooking the crowded valley below. Then we drive towards Pashupatinath Temple – which is one of the largest shrines of Lord Shiva, located at the banks of Bagmati river. We will spend some time around Pashupatinath Temple before driving towards Boudhanath Stupa. The stupa is one of the largest stupas in South Asia and reflects ancient Tibetan Buddhism. After a long sightseeing day, we will drive back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 03: Sightseeing [Patan Durbar Square & Bhaktapur Durbar Square]. Transfer to Nagarkot Hill Station Today we will drive about 5 km south of Kathmandu towards Patan Durbar Square, we will spend the first half of the day sightseeing around Patan Durbar Square. Main attractions here are the fine Pagoda styled temples with outstanding wood and stone carvings. Among several interesting attractions, we will visit Patan Museum and Krishna Mandir (Temple made of stone which is devoted to God Krishna).
After lunch, we will drive towards Bhaktapur – Kathmandu valley’s third-largest city. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is famous for its well-preserved collection of medieval arts and historical monuments. Bhaktapur comprises of magnificent temples and sacred landscapes with armies of clay pots left in the sun to dry. In the evening we will drive over the scenic zigzag hilly road to reach Nagarkot hill station for our overnight stay.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 04: Enjoy early morning sunrise view from Nagarkot. Transfer to airport for a flight to Chitwan. Today we start early as to reach the viewpoint before the morning light breaks out. We will experience the magnificent sunrise view over the whole Langtang Himalayan Ranges. After spending some quality time at the hill station and drive back to the hotel. Then a drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to domestic airport for a flight to Chitwan.
After landing at the airstrip of Bharatpur, Chitwan – a drive of about 30 minutes will bring us to our resort inside Chitwan National Park. In the evening we will enjoy Tharu (an ethnic tribe community) Cultural Program. We will engage ourselves in various jungle related activities inside the National Park for the next few days.
Meals: All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
- Day 05 & 06: Enjoy with various jungle activities inside Chitwan National Park We will engage in various jungle activities such as Elephant Safari, Canoeing, Tharu Village Tour, Bird Watching, Nature Walking and more. We will also pay our visit to the Elephant breeding centre and the museum. Endangered species of wild animals such as Tiger, One-horned Rhinoceros and Musk Deer are well protected within the National Park along with other species of wildlife. It really is a great feeling of being in the wild, leaving the modern civilization behind us. Just enjoy the nature and wildlife while you are in Chitwan. Overnight in Chitwan.
Meals: All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
- Day 07: Return Kathmandu by tourist coach After breakfast, we will take a walk in the jungle and prepare for our return drive journey. We leave Chitwan and drive back towards Kathmandu which is approximately five hours of drive journey. We can observe the activities of local people for survival as our drive passes along several roadside villages and towns. Once we arrive at Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the hotel. In the evening, walking around the shopping streets of Thamel can be worth spending some quality time in Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch + Farewell Dinner
- Day 08: Final Departure
Our representative will drop you at the International Airport as per your flight schedule.
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Nagarkot as per mentioned in Itinerary
- Meal – BB Plan in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
- Guided sightseeing tour – as per itinerary
- Experienced city guide
- Fly from Kathmandu to Chitwan
- All jungle activities in Chitwan National Park
- Resort accommodation with all meals includes during Chitwan Stay
- Wildlife specialist guide in Chitwan National Park
- All required ground transport by Private Vehicle
- Entry fees for all heritage sites sightseeing
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Applicable Government, local taxes and all necessary paperwork
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|7 Sep, 2020||14 Sep, 2020||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Sep, 2020||23 Sep, 2020||USD 599||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|6 Oct, 2020||13 Oct, 2020||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Oct, 2020||24 Oct, 2020||USD 599||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|29 Oct, 2020||5 Nov, 2020||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|10 Nov, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 599||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|21 Nov, 2020||28 Nov, 2020||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Nov, 2020||6 Dec, 2020||USD 599||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|8 Dec, 2020||15 Dec, 2020||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Mar, 2021||14 Mar, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|18 Mar, 2021||25 Mar, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Mar, 2021||28 Mar, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Mar, 2021||4 Apr, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|6 Apr, 2021||13 Apr, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2021||26 Apr, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|23 Apr, 2021||30 Apr, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Apr, 2021||6 May, 2021||USD 599||OPEN||Book Now!|
- Upper Mustang Trek.
- Rara Lake.
- Khapdak National Park.
- Panch Pokhari (Historical Place in Nepal)
- Ghore Pani Poon Hill Trek (Famous Trek in Nepal)
- Chitwan National Park.
- Gosainkunda Lake.
- Janakpur Dham. (Janakpur is located in the south of the Tarai 22 km from the Indian border.)
GLIMPSES OF Nepal Holiday Tour
see what our valued client have to say
WONDERFUL HOLIDAY TOUR IN NEPAL !!!Florian + Vincent [Belgium]
We just completed our holiday tour in Nepal with Nepal Guide Treks. Professional Service, Great Accommodation, Excellent Food and Experienced Guides is how we define the service of Nepal Guide Treks. We had great sightseeing around Kathmandu and of course the fantastic sunrise view over Langtang Himalayan Range from Nagarkot. Additional fun was added with a wildlife adventure at Chitwan National Park. We weren't lucky to spot the Tiger but we sure did see one-horned rhinos and other species of wild animals. We are very happy to have done this tour with you. And we will certainly come back and go on a similar adventure trip with you in future. Nepal Guide Treks and Expeditions is strongly Recommended for all kinds of traveller in Nepal !!
A Great Holiday Trip !!Han Siang and Family [Malaysia]
We are a total of 5 members in our family and we arrived at Kathmandu for spending our holiday. Thank God we met Nepal Guide Treks - they organized a holiday tour package for us which was truly exciting and memorable. Our guide was Krishna - a caring and responsible man. He always described us about the places and the people. Our holiday tour included guided sightseeing tour at Kathmandu combined with a fascinating sunrise view from Nagarkot before flying to Chitwan. At Chitwan National Park, we did great wildlife fun activities including elephant back safari. It was just an incredible experience. We really want to thank Nepal Guide Treks and the whole team for making our Holiday tour memorable. We strongly recommend Nepal Guide Treks for any travel-related activities in Nepal.