Trip Highlights of Nepal Tour :
- Nepal Tour in an ideal choice to have complete experience covering all major attractions
- Sightseeing tour of Kathmandu – Pokhara – Palpa – Lumbini and Chitwan
- Magnificent sunrise view from Nagarkot – Kathmandu & Sarangkot – Pokhara.
- Excursion of Lumbini – Birthplace of Lord Buddha / Peace Foundation / World heritage Site
- Wildlife Adventure at Chitwan National Park – Elephant Safari and other jungle activities.
Trip Introduction :
Nepal Tour is for sure the best way to explore and understand the hidden mysteries in the land of Himalayas and the Birth place of Lord Buddha. Nepal tour includes inspiring sightseeing tours in major places of Nepal – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Palpa, Lumbini and Chitwan. During the tour, we reach at two major viewpoints Nagarkot Hill and Sarangkot Hill.
Magnificent sunrise views from the hill side of Nagarkot (Kathmandu) that offers best views of Langtang Himalayan Range and Sarangkot (Pokhara) with breathtaking views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Mountain Ranges. Lumbini is another highlighted point of attraction as being the birthplace of Lord Buddha and the base of peace foundation of the entire world. Besides, enjoy your trip with additional days of wildlife adventure in Chitwan National Park.
The park is home to more than 350 species of wildlife including endangered animals like Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinos and Musk Deer. Enjoy several jungle related activities such as Elephant back Safari, Jungle tour and cultural programs of Tharu people – an ethnic tribe community of low lands of Nepal. Nepal Tour is a promising choice for those wanting to experience the fascinating characteristics of Nepalese art, culture and tradition while enjoying the best views of beautiful valleys and high mountains. NGT has been offering Nepal Tour package trip to cover up major touristic destinations of Nepal.
Nepal Tour with Nepal Guide Treks starts at Kathmandu. After spending a full day sightseeing tour around the world heritage sites of UNESCO in Kathmandu, we will drive towards the scenic and windy hillside of Nagarkot which is located 32 km east of Kathmandu and away from the crowded city environment. At Nagarkot, we will enjoy an early morning sunrise view over the magnificent Langtang Himalayan Range.
After breakfast, we continue our exciting Nepal tour with a scenic drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful town set on the banks of the Fewa Lake. It is tourist’s paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with mountains. The following day we make an early start to reach Sarangkot for enjoying the wonderful sunrise view over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan ranges.
After spending quality time at Sarangkot, we will drive back to Pokhara and spend the rest of the day sightseeing at Pokhara. After Pokhara, our tour continues to Tansen Palpa. Tansen is the administrative center of Palpa District and the ancient hill town with great views of Himalayas and has rich cultures. We spend our day sightseeing around Palpa before heading towards Lumbini. Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and a popular destination as the foundation of peace, world heritage site.
We will visit the ancient town where the monuments and pilgrimages such as Mayadevi temple, the historic Ashok pillar and other archeological remains are well preserved that embraces huge religious significance. Our forward journey continues with a drive towards Chitwan. Chitwan is located 145 km south-west of Kathmandu, at a lower altitude.
We will drive to Chitwan National Park for 3 days of wildlife tour followed by several jungle related activities such as elephant safari and Tharu cultural programs. Our memorable Nepal Tour with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a scenic drive from Chitwan back to Kathmandu. Enjoy your leisure day at Kathmandu making visits to nearby temples and walking around the busy street markets of Thamel before heading back to your destination.
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu [1345m/4411ft] and transfer to HotelOur airport arrival and departure representative will meet you at Tribhuvan International Airport on your arrival schedule. You will be transferred to the hotel and our staff will help you until check-in procedure ends at Hotel. Either you can have rest at Hotel or visit NGT’s office. In the evening, join our welcome dinner program organized by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Team.
Meals: BB Plan + Welcome Dinner
- Day 02: Sightseeing at Kathmandu & transfer to Nagarkot Hillside [2200m/7216ft]After breakfast, we visit Kathmandu Durbar Square which reflects the architectural and traditional heritages that were built around the 12th – 18th century during the rule of the Malla Dynasty. After exploring around durbar square we will visit Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey-Temple) which is situated on top of a hill overlooking the crowded valley below. Then we drive towards Pashupatinath Temple – which is one of the largest shrines of Lord Shiva, located at the banks of Bagmati river. We will spend some time around Pashupatinath Temple before driving to Nagarkot Hillside.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 03: Enjoy sunrise view from Nagarkot and Drive to Pokhara. Today we start early as to reach the viewpoint before the morning light breaks out. We will experience the magnificent sunrise view over the whole Langtang Himalayan Ranges. After spending some quality time at the hill station and drive back to the hotel. Then we will take a long drive of about 6 hours, along the zigzag hilly roads of Prithivi Highway towards Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful town set on the banks of the Fewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 04: Enjoy sunrise view from Sarangkot and sightseeing at Pokhara.Today we start rather early and take a short drive to Sarangkot. We will reach the viewpoint before the morning light breaks out. Then we will witness the magnificent sunrise view over the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountain ranges of Nepal. We will spend some quality time at Sarangkot hill and then drive back to Pokhara. Spend the rest of the day sightseeing around Pokhara which is home to emerald lakes, caves, religious sites and adventure related activities. Boating at Fewa Lake is one of the best activity that offers great views of surrounding mountains. In the evening feel free to stroll around the market streets of Pokhara.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 05: Drive to Tansen Palpa. Hike up to Tansen Bazaar [1524m/4998ft]Today we will leave Pokhara and take a drive journey of 3 – 4 hours to reach Tansen – headquarter of Palpa district. The beautiful hill town is situated in the lap of Shreenagar Hills and is strongly influenced by traditional Newari art and architectures. Located at an elevation of 1310 meters Tansen is a pleasant place to visit during any season of the year. Here we will do excursions around several attraction points and most importantly make a 30 minutes hike up to Tansen Bazaar from where we can enjoy magnificent views of Kanjiroba, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Langtang Himalayan ranges of Nepal. We will spend our overnight in Tansen.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 06: Drive to Lumbini [183m/600ft]After breakfast at Tansen, we prepare ourselves for a drive to the plains in southern Nepal – Lumbini, which is the birthplace of history’s greatest honoured and valued figure – Siddhartha Gautam also known as Lord Buddha. It is a well-known destination as it is the base – ‘ the foundation of peace’ in the world. We will spend the overnight in Lumbini and spend one more day for exploration around the world heritage site of UNESCO.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 07: Rest/Exploration day at Lumbini.Today we will spend the day exploring around Lumbini. In the morning we will spend some time doing spiritual activities such as yoga and meditation. Then we will do some excursion around the sacred garden, Maya Devi Temple, the historic Ashok Pillar – erected by Emperor Ashoka around 250 BC, and other archaeological remains that are well preserved for centuries. We will spend our overnight in Lumbini.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 08: Drive to Chitwan.We will make a relaxed start in the morning. After breakfast, we leave Lumbini and drive towards Chitwan. A drive of about 30 minutes from central Chitwan will bring us to our resort inside Chitwan National Park. In the evening we will enjoy Tharu (an ethnic tribe community) Cultural Program. We will engage ourselves in various jungle related activities inside the National Park for the next few days.
Meals: All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
- Day 09 & 10: Enjoy various jungle activities inside Chitwan National ParkWe will engage in various jungle activities such as Elephant Safari, Canoeing, Tharu Village Tour, Bird Watching, Nature Walking and more. We will also pay our visit to the Elephant breeding centre and the museum. Endangered species of wild animals such as Tiger, One-horned Rhinoceros and Musk Deer are well protected within the National Park along with other species of wildlife. It really is a great feeling of being in the wild, leaving the modern civilization behind us. Just enjoy the nature and the wildlife while you are in Chitwan. Overnight in Chitwan.
Meals: All meals [Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner]
- Day 11: Drive back to Kathmandu.After breakfast, we will take a walk in the jungle and prepare for our return drive journey. We leave Chitwan and drive back towards Kathmandu which is approximately five hours of drive journey. We can observe the activities of local people for survival as our drive passes along several roadside villages and towns. Once we arrive at Kathmandu, you will be transferred to the hotel for the overnight stay. In the evening take a walk around the busy streets of Kathmandu.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 12: Leisure day at Kathmandu.You’d surely like to see as much of Kathmandu as possible. An early visit to temples is very practical throughout the whole country. Also, walking around the souvenir shopping streets of Thamel is worth spending some time, where you might find something interesting for yourself and your loved ones back home. Please join our farewell dinner in the evening for celebrating the completion of our Nepal Tour. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Meals: BB Plan + Farewell Dinner
- Day 13: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
Our representative will drop you at the International Airport as per your flight schedule.
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Palpa, Lumbini and Chitwan as per mentioned in Itinerary
- Meal – BB Plan for all places except Chitwan National Park
- Guided sightseeing tour – as per itinerary
- Experienced city guide
- All required ground transport by Private Vehicle
- Entry fees for all heritage sites sightseeing
- All jungle activities in Chitwan National Park
- Resort accommodation with all meals includes during Chitwan Stay
- Wildlife specialist guide in Chitwan National Park
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Applicable Government, local taxes and all necessary paperwork
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|9 Dec, 2019||21 Dec, 2019||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|5 Mar, 2020||17 Mar, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|12 Mar, 2020||24 Mar, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Mar, 2020||31 Mar, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Mar, 2020||2 Apr, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Mar, 2020||10 Apr, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Apr, 2020||19 Apr, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|13 Apr, 2020||25 Apr, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2020||1 May, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Apr, 2020||10 May, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|2 Sep, 2020||14 Sep, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|9 Sep, 2020||21 Sep, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|16 Sep, 2020||28 Sep, 2020||USD 999||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|19 Sep, 2020||1 Oct, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|2 Oct, 2020||14 Oct, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|13 Oct, 2020||25 Oct, 2020||USD 999||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|5 Nov, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
|18 Nov, 2020||30 Nov, 2020||USD 999||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|2 Dec, 2020||14 Dec, 2020||USD 999||OPEN||Book Now!|
Yes, Nepal is a safe destination to travel.
- Nepal is a Secular Country so people here have a definite open-mindedness towards other cultures.
- Tourism is the second largest industry in Nepal. So one-third of people make their livelihood from tourism.
- Nepalese People are pretty kind, sociable, happy, and welcoming.
- Nepal is also safe for solo female travellers since People here have huge respect towards feminism, cordiality and brotherhood.
- Climatic Condition is also good.
As per the Nepalese Immigration, Foreigners traveling to Nepal must possess the following documents:
- Two Passport-sized photos with a light background.
- Bring Cash USD to get the visa fee.
- Your passport must valid for at least 6 months.
Immigration Office at Kathmandu Airport Facilitating Tourist Visa on arrival. You can also fill up online form through the Department of Migration website.
Two Weeks – 30 USD
One Month (Four Weeks) – 50 USD
Three Month (90 Days) – 125 USD
For more info, please email at email@example.com
Visa Extension Fees:
Tourist Visa Extension required a minimum of 15 days (USD 45)and USD 3 for each extra days.
Nepal is a place of having diversified climate. In each nook and corner of every footstep, you may experience preferable weather condition. So, you can easily cope with as per your choice able clothes.
But, Nepal is one of the culturally rich and morally extended, historic countries. So, you are free to wear clothes as per your need.
You can wear T-shirts, fleece, windbreaker, shorts, lightweight pants, sports pants, shirt/pants etc.
SPRING – Mid-February, March, April:
- long-sleeved t-shirts, hoodies
- a pair or two of shorts for warmer days
- Ladies can opt for leggings, t-shirts and a warmer sweater for when temperatures drop
SUMMER – May, June, July, August:
- Bring along your foldable umbrella and a lightweight rain jacket when walking about town.
- pair of shoes
- a light scarf for the warmer months to help cover your arms and chest when needed
FALL – Mid-September, October, November:
- Pack warmer jackets and sweaters
WINTER – December, January, February:
- warmer packable down jackets, long johns, thick socks, hoodies, and perhaps even scarves
- pair of shoes
Following are the most popular festivals in Nepal:
- Dashain and Tihar
- Buddha Jayanti
- Gai Jatra
- Janai Purnima
- Shree Krishna Janmastami
- Fagun Purnima
- Maghe Sankranti
- Annapurna Circuit
- Chitwan National Park
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Chitwan National Park
- Langtang National Park
- Bardiya National Park
- Shivapuri-Nagarjun National Park
- Shey Phoksundo National Park
- Makalu Barun National Park
- Khaptad National Park
- Shuklaphanta National Park
- Banke National Park
GLIMPSES OF Nepal Tour
see what our valued client have to say
Amazing mountain flight + Nagarkot HikeMaria, David and Jose [Spain]
I, my husband and my 6 years son did amazing experience in Nepal with Nepal Guide Treks. It was our dream to see close view of Mt. Everest 8848m. We were interested to do Everest Base Camp Trek but our small child could not walk too much so we choose mountain flight. The flight was amazing.
After the mountain flight, we wanted to have a short day hike – NGT offer us to go Nagarkot Hill. We walked for 3-4 hours by exploring villages, hills and views of mountains. The walk was amazing.
Loads of Thanks – Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition
Unforgettable Experience !!!G. Smith [Australia]
Trekking was rough but was awesome !! The terrific views of the high mountains and the crossing of the passes was amazing experience. I'll never forget.
Thank you very much Nepal Guide Treks & Expeditions !!
Annpurna Range was ExtensiveJean-Caplick [United States]
I could highly recommend to this company and our guide Biraj. I didn't realize when we signed up to have a guide that we would actually get a waiter and servant as well !
He did everything to make me comfortable and happy, making sure that I had everything that I needed. His knowledge of the Annpurna range was extensive when asked about the name of one particular mention, he replied by starting the names and exact heights of all the visible mountains in the range. On top of this, he is a friendly guy, inquisitive about my own culture and more than willing to talk about his fantastic trek!
Great Nepal Tour !!!Pablo, Sergio and Manuel [Spain]
Thank you Nepal Guide Treks for professional service and guidance during our tour in Nepal. It was truly amazing to explore Nepal's natural wonders. What an amazing sunrise views over the wide range of mountain ranges!! I sure do have a lot of nice pictures for memories !! A visit to the birthplace of Lord Buddha - peaceful arena of Lumbini was incredibly inspiring. Also, the wildlife experience at Chitwan National Park was hilarious !! Overall, the tour was a perfect combination to explore and understand the rich natural and cultural aspects of Nepal. Thanks once again to Nepal Guide Treks and the whole team for such an exciting trip. Strongly Recommended - 'Nepal Guide Treks and Expeditions' !!!
Dear Prakash – TommasoTommaso [Afghanistan]
Sorry for my late reply, I am very busy with my school now.
All is well, we came back after a good entire day of a stopover in Mumbai. Very tiring.
I treasure very much our trip to Nepal, it was really very good.
I have told of our trip to friends, there may be some other group interested in your expeditions in the future. On my side, I would like to make a 4,500m and 5,000m before attempting one of your 6,000m, maybe Island Peak. I have no idea about the timing, I only know I would like to do it at some point in the next 5 years.
I will let you know in case there is anybody interested in trekking in Nepal.
Until that moment, stay safe and in good health.
Wonderful Tour In Nepal !!Olga + Sergey [Russia]
This is our second trip with Nepal Guide Treks after completing Everest Base Camp Trek. Nepal Guide Treks is a serious company that takes good care of its customers. We know this because we received great care from NGT even before and after completing our trips. Nepal Tour included visits to some of the interesting attraction destinations in Nepal - allowing us to learn about different places with different practices of cultures and traditions. What an amazing experience to have done this amazing tour in Nepal apart from extraordinary trekking to EBC. We recommend Nepal Guide Treks and Expeditions to anyone interested in doing travel-related activities in Nepal.
AustinAustin [United States]
Climbing world highest trekking peak is something memorable and adventurous. We were a group of 3 friends excited to visit Nepal to witness its beauty and to reach the top of the world. What makes us worried was local travel company who will help us to achieve it, by searching different online portal we found Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition package at a reasonable price. Their hospitality was great and the guide they provided was super friendly and highly experience who makes our trip adventurous as well as full of fun.
The trip was like dream come true, we left feeling grateful and full of new experiences.
WOW !! An amazing tour in NepalAdam' s Family [Canada]
I personally contacted Nepal Guide Treks for an arrangement of a relatively small trip in Nepal. Nepal Guide Treks offered Nepal Tour Package which I decided to book for my family. We were a total of 4 people in our family. I must say that all the information that I received were accurate and prompt. During the whole trip, we felt that we were taken good care of - especially our guide Roshan was full of local knowledge and a caring person. We had a great time + we learned so much about Nepal's people, culture, religion and tradition. Besides, the views of beautiful white mountain ranges and deep jungle environment are what we loved the most !! We will certainly come back to Nepal and do similar trips with Nepal Guide Treks as soon as we can.
Tour Guides, Drivers, Hotels, attractions – wow…..Excellent!!!!!MILLIE, EVA, ALICE, LUCY & FLORENCE [United Kingdom]
This was my second tour with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition. This time, my friends and I had asked for our itinerary to be tailored according to our preference, the guys gladly obliged. After having enjoyed my previous one with them and had promised the fabulous team that I would be back for a longer trip with them again. The proficiency and experience of guide and driver are of paramount importance, they either make or destroy your trip. We are extremely happy with ours and will definitely recommend them to whoever is visiting this beautiful country of wonderful people.
Jomsom TrekMang Sloen, Cabera, Austahi [United States]
He was a Fantastic Guide and Friend
Sudip took me on the ?Jomsom Trek? in late September 2008. he was a fantastic guide and friend. He looked after me across landslides flooded and was extremely patient and responsible. He was also a lot of fun with carried my bag the whole trip. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was also very aware of indemnity me felling me all about various temples and other points of intent along the way. Hw always put me this saying "this is your holiday"
Thank you very much sudip! And thank you prakash.