Trip Highlights of Phulchoki Hill Hike:
- Phulchoki Hill is one of the highest hills near Kathmandu valley
- We can have great views of the Eastern part of Annapurna range from the top of Hill.
- The hike starts and ends at Godawari, also known as Royal Botanical Garden
- Bird watching experience – home of several spices of residential and migratory birds
Phulchoki Hill is situated south-east part of Kathmandu valley. Phulchoki is the highest viewpoint near from Kathmandu valley. Walking through ascending trail of the jungle offers you to see several residential and migratory birds as well as scenic views of Nepalese hills.
Phulchoki Hill Hike with Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition after 20 km drive from the heart of Kathmandu city to Godawori. Our hike climbs through jungles until reach to the top of the hill. Several varieties of birds such as the Rufous-gorgeted Flycatcher, Rufous-bellied Niltava, Yellow-browed Tit, Chestnut-headed Tesia, Red-billed Leiothrix and many more can be seen during the hike.
Phulchoki hill offers stunning views of Kathmandu valley, several hills of Nepal as well as the eastern part of Annapurna range. After having a wonderful time at Phulchoki hill, we back to Godawori with jeep ride. We also visit Godawori botanical garden on the way and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Phulchoki Hill Day Hike
- After Breakfast, drive from Kathmandu to Godawori [2051m/6732ft] [1 hr Drive]
- Hike to Phulchoki Hill [2791m/9156ft] [3-4 hrs hike]
- En-route enjoy ascending walk through jungles
- Enjoy with bird watching
- Splendid views of valley and mountains from the top of the hill
- Take packed lunch at Phulchoki Hill
- Back to Kathmandu with Jeep ride [2 hrs]
- Drive from Kathmandu to Godawori by Private Vehicle
- Experienced Guide
- Guide’s salary
- Mineral water
- Jeep ride from Phulcholi – Godawori – Kathmandu
- Entry fee
- Service charge and all necessary paperwork
- Personal Gear
- Gift and Souvenir
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|2 Sep, 2020||2 Sep, 2020||USD 55||OPEN||Book Now!|
|20 Sep, 2020||20 Sep, 2020||USD 55||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|25 Sep, 2020||25 Sep, 2020||USD 55||OPEN||Book Now!|
|2 Oct, 2020||2 Oct, 2020||USD 55||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|15 Oct, 2020||15 Oct, 2020||USD 55||OPEN||Book Now!|
|25 Oct, 2020||25 Oct, 2020||USD 55||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|2 Nov, 2020||2 Nov, 2020||USD 55||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Nov, 2020||17 Nov, 2020||USD 55||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|23 Nov, 2020||23 Nov, 2020||USD 55||OPEN||Book Now!|
Hiking is an outdoor activity which consists of walking in natural environments, often in mountainous or another scenic terrain. People often hike on hiking trails
Hiking was invented in the Black Forest – It was Philipp Bussemer from Baden-Baden who, at the end of the 19th century
When you hike, it means you are walking from a lower elevation to a higher elevation. On the other hand, when you walk, it means that you are only trekking a relatively smooth and flat path, without too many hurdles. Hiking entails a lot more effort than walking since the path in hiking trails is more difficult.
The main difference between the two is that hiking is mainly a leisure activity which is done by walking on well-made trails and man-made roads.
However, trekking is a more rigorous, and more challenging activity. It tests one’s physical ability, endurance, and even their mental or psychological capacity.
Getting outside for even a short hike regularly can reduce your risk of heart disease, lower blood pressure and cholesterol and help to prevent type II diabetes. Hiking makes you strong.
- Buy a local guidebook. Hiking guidebooks are essential when it comes to finding the right hike for you.
- Start small.
- Bring lots of water.
- Pack your backpack.
- Protect yourself from the sun.
- Wear the right shoes.
- Ask some friends or family to go with.
- Know what to do in case of an emergency.
GLIMPSES OF Phulchoki Hill Hike
see what our valued client have to say
Nepal Phulchoki Hike – RefreshingAlex and Tom [United States]
We just came back after complete our trip to Nepal. Firstly, we did not know where to go for wildlife tour experience in Nepal. Fortunately, we got Nepal Guide Treks from the internet. They recommend us to go to Chitwan National Park for a jungle wildlife tour. From the beginning, we impressed from their prompt corresponding and reasonable cost. After Chitwan tour was memorable. When we back to Kathmandu and we request at the office of Nepal guide to have a short hiking trip. They suggest us to go Phulchoki hill hike, which was a really better option for us. We enjoyed a day hike; our guide was informative as well as very knowledgeable about nature. We saw varieties of birds during the hike, our guide explained it very clearly. Overall trip was excellent. Would like to thank Nepal Guide Treks!!!!!