Trip Highlights of Rafting in Nepal :
- Nepal is a famous destination for white water rafting
- Trishuli River and Bhotekoshi River are near from Kathmandu valley – suitable for rafting day trip adventure
- Our experienced rafting guide takes responsibility for safety and security during your rafting holiday
Trip Introduction :
Nepal, the country of Himalayas contains several rivers suitable for a white water rafting adventure. Rivers can be categorized by it’s hard to soft flows of water (rapids) and we offer numerous numbers of packages depending upon the choice of rafting lovers. Bhotekoshi and Trishuli Rivers are near from Kathmandu valley – very suitable for an adventure day trip. Trishuli River has comparatively low rapids whirlpools which are suitable for first-time paddlers. Bhotekoshi River is comparatively deeper and contains more rapids and narrow George. But during monsoon, both of the rivers bond with powerful rapids and flows.
Itinerary 01: Trishuli River Rafting
- After breakfast, drive from Kathmandu to Trishuli [2-3 hrs Drive]
- Enjoy with white water rafting at Trishuli River [3-4 hrs]
- Take lunch at Trishuli River Beach Side Resort
- Drive back to Kathmandu [2-3 hrs Drive]
Itinerary 02: Bhotekoshi River Rafting
- After breakfast, drive from Kathmandu to Bhotekoshi [2-3 hrs Drive]
- Enjoy with white water rafting at Bhotekoshi River [3-4 hrs]
- Take lunch at Bhotekoshi River Beach Side Resort
- Drive back to Kathmandu [2-3 hrs Drive]
- Drive from Kathmandu to River by Tourist Coach
- 3-4 hrs white water rafting
- Buffet lunch at a river beach camp
- Drive back to Kathmandu tourist coach
- Service charge and all necessary paperwork
- Personal Gear
- Gift and Souvenir
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|25 Sep, 2020||25 Sep, 2020||USD 45||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|5 Oct, 2020||5 Oct, 2020||USD 45||OPEN||Book Now!|
|20 Oct, 2020||20 Oct, 2020||USD 45||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|5 Nov, 2020||5 Nov, 2020||USD 45||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Nov, 2020||15 Nov, 2020||USD 45||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|15 Sep, 2021||15 Sep, 2021||USD 45||OPEN||Book Now!|
UPPER SETI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – HALF DAY TOUR
KARNALI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 10 DAYS
SUN KOSI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 8/10 DAYS
MARSHYANDI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 2/3 DAYS
TAMUR RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 11 DAYS
TRISULI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 1 DAY
BHERI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 4 DAYS
BHOTE KOSHI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 1/2 DAYS
KALI GANDAKI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 3 DAYS
LOWER SETI RIVER RAFTING TOUR – 2 DAYS
- Choose a licensed and professional rafting outfitter.
- Always wear a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD).
- Be safe and comfortable. Wear the protective gear.
- Make sure you have the right outerwear for the day.
- Hold the paddle properly.
- Stay in the boat!
- Know the proper swimming techniques.
- Know the commands – High-Siding.
- Never panic!
- Listen to your guide during the safety talk and on the water.
Drowning is a real risk of its own. Rafts flip over and people fall out of them. You will be wearing a pfd which provides flotation.
For whitewater rafting I would recommend:
- Dry bag
- Waterproof camera.
- Bathing suit.
- Water shoes
- wool socks
- Dry clothes
- Money/Credit cards.
What I wouldn’t wear or take:
- Cotton clothing
GLIMPSES OF Rafting in Nepal
see what our valued client have to say
Rating @ Trishuli River – unforgettableErin, Rayn, Diana and our groups [United States]
We are regular Nepal traveller for a couple of years. We never choose another company for the Nepal trip. Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition has been working very seriously for our holiday. This year, we trekked Annapurna Base Camp and back to Kathmandu. We saw amazing Trishuli River while we drive to Kathmandu from Pokhara. Fortunately, we could manage one extra day at Kathmandu and we request Nepal Guide to organize Trishuli River rafting day trip. The time we spend with raft cannot be explained through words. We enjoyed a lot. My son cannot swim properly so we request to provide us with an experienced rafting crew – They did as per our desire and request. Would recommend Nepal Guide for the further tour to Nepal