Trip Highlights of Nepal Short Tour :
- Short tour in Nepal covers sightseeing Tour of three major cities of Kathmandu Valley. (Kathmandu – Patan – Bhaktapur)
- A magnificent sunrise view from the windy and scenic viewpoint of Nagarkot Hill – located east of Kathmandu valley
- Explore the historical temples, sacred landmarks, stone statues, arts and unique architectural values while wandering around the well-preserved cities of Kathmandu Valley in a short duration of the holiday
- Experience the warm and welcoming nature of Nepalese people including their culture and tradition.
Trip Introduction :
Nepal Short Tour is surely a perfect match for those who are seeking to explore Kathmandu Valley with a limited time period. This short tour Nepal offers sightseeing tour of three major cities of Kathmandu Valley – Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur.
The sightseeing tour in the fascinating cities of Kathmandu Valley is combined with a drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is a well-known viewpoint located about 32 km east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2200 meters. Nepal Short Tour is an excellent opportunity to acquire in-depth knowledge about Nepal’s past history including its rich art and architectural values in a short period of time. Besides, the tour allows one to learn and experience Nepalese culture, tradition and their way of living.
Short Tour in Nepal with Nepal Guide Treks starts and ends at Kathmandu. Kathmandu – the capital city of Nepal has an abundance of sites – finest temples and palaces that has huge cultural, traditional and religious significance. Among several sites at Kathmandu city, we will make a visit to Hanuman Dhoka (Durbar Square), Pashupatinath Temple, Syambhunath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa.
Following morning, we will drive to Patan – well known for its Pagoda style temples, stone statues and unique architectures. At Patan, we will visit Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Mandir – a holy temple built of stone that is devoted to Lord Krishna, Patan Museum and Golden Temple. Then we drive towards the scenic viewpoint of Nagarkot.
Nagarkot is a well-known destination where one can enjoy a scenic view over a wide range of high mountains in a calm and peaceful environment. Early in the morning, we will make an easy hike to the hill station for enjoying the magnificent sunrise view. From there, our forward journey is made through Bhaktapur.
Bhaktapur is one of the well preserved historical attractions in Kathmandu valley with magnificent temples and armies of clay pots left in the sun to dry. Our wonderful Nepal Short Tour experience with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a drive from Bhaktapur back to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel Our airport arrival and departure representative will greet you at Tribhuwan International Airport on your arrival schedule. Then, you will be transferred to our hotel in the heart of Kathmandu city. Our staff will help you until your check-in procedure ends at Hotel. You can either have a rest at the Hotel or visit NGT’s office for collecting more information about the tour. In the evening, join our welcome dinner program organized by Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition Team.
Meals: BB Plan + Welcome Dinner
- Day 02: Full Day Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu. Today we will spend most of our day sightseeing around Kathmandu. After breakfast, we make an excursion around Kathmandu Durbar Square which reflects the architectural and traditional heritages that were built around 12th – 18th century by Malla Dynasty. After exploring around durbar square we will visit Swayambhunath Temple (Monkey-Temple) which is situated on top of a hill with a scenic view of Kathmandu valley. Then we drive towards Pashupatinath Temple – which is one of the largest shrines of Lord Shiva, located at the banks of Bagmati river. We will spend some time around Pashupatinath Temple before driving towards Bouddhanath Stupa. The stupa is one of the largest stupas in South Asia and reflects ancient Tibetan Buddism. After a long sightseeing day, we will drive back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 03: Sightseeing at Patan & transfer to hill station of Nagarkot. After breakfast, we will take a drive approximately 5 km south of Kathmandu towards Patan. Patan Durbar Square is widely known for its fine Pagoda styled temples, unique architectures and stone statues. The major attraction includes Keshav Narayan Chowk, Sundari Chowk, Mul Chowk, Patan Museum, Krishna Temple, Golden Temple, Mahabouddha Temple and Golden Window. Our excursion also includes various temples and Buddhist monuments with bronze gateways and exquisite carvings that date back to many centuries. In the late afternoon, we will drive towards the hill station of Nagarkot for our overnight stay.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 04: Enjoy sunrise view from Nagarkot & drive to Bhaktapur. We start early and reach the viewpoint before the morning light breaks out. Then we will enjoy the beautiful sunrise view over the chains of high snow-capped mountains. It truly is an amazing way to experience Mother Nature with whole Langtang Himalayan Ranges in the background. We will spend some quality time at the viewpoint for getting some pictures for memories. We will spend our day exploring around the beautiful hillside villages and valley. In the evening we will drive towards Bhaktapur for spending our overnight.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 05: Sightseeing at Bhaktapur & drive back to Kathmandu. Bhaktapur is Kathmandu valley’s third-largest city with well preserved historical monuments and collection of medieval art and architecture. We will spend our day sightseeing around Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Our major attractions in Bhaktapur includes excursion of The 55 Window Palace, Nyatapola Temple, Golden Gate, Lion’s Gate and Bhairav Nath Temple. Magnificent temples and sacred landmarks with armies of clay pots left in the sun to dry is how one can describe Bhaktapur. After a full day sightseeing, we will drive back to Kathmandu for the overnight stay.
Meals: BB Plan
- Day 06: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
Our representative will drop you at the International Airport as per your flight schedule.
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Nagarkot as per mentioned in Itinerary
- Meal – BB Plan
- Guided sightseeing tour – as per itinerary
- Experienced city guide
- All required ground transport by Private Vehicle
- Entry fees for all heritage sites sightseeing
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Applicable Government, local taxes and all necessary paperwork
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|7 Sep, 2020||12 Sep, 2020||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Sep, 2020||22 Sep, 2020||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Sep, 2020||26 Sep, 2020||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Sep, 2020||4 Oct, 2020||USD 455||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|9 Oct, 2020||14 Oct, 2020||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Oct, 2020||26 Oct, 2020||USD 455||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|29 Oct, 2020||3 Nov, 2020||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|6 Nov, 2020||11 Nov, 2020||USD 455||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|17 Nov, 2020||22 Nov, 2020||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Mar, 2021||12 Mar, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|17 Mar, 2021||22 Mar, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|21 Mar, 2021||26 Mar, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|28 Mar, 2021||2 Apr, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|6 Apr, 2021||11 Apr, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|19 Apr, 2021||24 Apr, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|23 Apr, 2021||28 Apr, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Apr, 2021||4 May, 2021||USD 455||OPEN||Book Now!|
Top Most Beautiful Place you should visit in Nepal:
- Upper Mustang Trek.
- Rara Lake.
- Khapdak National Park.
- Panch Pokhari (Historical Place in Nepal)
- Ghore Pani Poon Hill Trek (Famous Trek in Nepal)
- Chitwan National Park.
- Gosainkunda Lake.
- Janakpur Dham (Janakpur is located in the south of the Tarai 22 km from the Indian border.)
GLIMPSES OF Short Tour Nepal
see what our valued client have to say
Nagarkot with a nice Guide, Ramu – Lapti FinlandLata Karro [Finland]
I did one day tour to Nagarkot with a nice guide, Ramu. we did some short tour in Nepal because of our short time schedule. It was really awesome. It was guided hard, but the helpful guide was so patient and helpful.
After all, it really was worth, because in Nagarkot, see the all-mountain range, even Everest! After it really was wonderful experience beautiful Nepal!
An amazing experience – Short Tour Nepal !!!Lucy + Darren [Ireland]
We are a couple from Ireland. We were in Kathmandu for a short period of time. Meanwhile, we wanted to explore as much of Kathmandu as possible. We met Nepal Guide Treks and booked our short tour in Nepal. Our guide Ramu - was a genius - full of local knowledge we weren't shy to describe and explain anything on our way. We really are happy with his performance. Walking around the rich cultural and traditional streets of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur were very inspiring. People are really warm and friendly. Their smile simply stays in our hearts and our minds. We really want to express our thanks to Nepal Guide Treks for such a great tour in Nepal. Nepal Guide Treks !! Highly Recommended !!!
‘A Great Tour in Kathmandu Valley’Kelsey and Group [Australia]
We were a group of 7 people from Australia. We jumped into Nepal Guide Treks and never looked back. We explained our interests and we were quickly addressed with an arrangement of a short tour in Nepal. Loads of thanks to Nepal Guide Treks for offering us such an excellent tour around the major cities of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. We also had a really great sunrise view from the hillside of Nagarkot. Beautiful view of the whole Langtang range from Nagarkot was just amazing. Our guide was very informative and caring. Very good accommodation and great food. We strongly recommend Nepal Guide Treks for promising trips in Nepal.