- Trishuli River Fishing
- Trip Duration
- 7 Days
- Hotel/Resort in Kathamandu & Camping during Fishing
- BB Plan in Kathmandu and Full board during Fishing and Camping
- Private vehicle & flight
- Group Size
- Minimum 2
- Best Season
Trishuli River Fishing Highlights :
- Fishing in Trishuli River – one of the major tributaries of Narayani River System.
- Ideal Fishing Ground – Golden Mahaseer, River Eel, and Trout.
- Explore the surrounding areas of River that comprise of rich vegetation and magnificent gorges.
- Relax in a relatively peaceful environment while gaining an ultimate fishing adventure.
Trip Introduction :
Trishuli River Fishing is a wonderful opportunity for those wanting to gain ultimate fishing experience in one of the best fishing rivers of Nepal. Trishuli River is one of the major tributaries of Narayani river system that flows from its origin at Tibet and connects with other rivers – Bhotekhosi and Betrawati in Nepal, adding an enormous amount of speed to its flowing momentum. The name Trishuli is derived from the word Trishul – an instrument/trident of Lord Shiva.
It is believed that Lord Shiva drove his trident (Trishul) into the ground for the creation of three water springs at Gosaikunda. The river is only a few hours’ drives from Kathmandu making it a perfect fishing trip for those having limited time. The river is popular mainly for Rafting, Kayaking and Fishing activities. Various kinds of freshwater fish are found in this river. Among them, fishing of Trout, River Eel, and Golden Mahaseer are quite popular in the Trishuli River.
Trisuli River Fishing with Nepal Guide Treks starts at Kathmandu. From Kathmandu, we will be taking a comfortable and scenic drive of approximately 3-4 hours over Prithvi Highway towards Charaudi – the starting point of our fishing adventure. Our drive route goes right beside the banks of the River, allowing us to examine the flow of the river. Once at Charaudi, we will unload our bag packs and fishing gears.
Without wasting our precious time, we make our fishing gears ready to start our exciting fishing adventure in Trishuli River. We will be busy casting our fishing lines in the hidden corners of the river and hopefully get some good fist-fight. To add more outdoor adventure we will be setting up camps in some of the best camping sites along the banks of River during our fishing days.
We will continue our fishing adventure, changing and discovering best fishing spots, eventually enjoying with some good fish fight and big catches. Our memorable fishing trip in Trishuli River with Nepal Guide Treks ends with a drive from Kuringhat back to Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Drive to Charaudi
- Day 03: Fishing and Camping
- Day 04: Fishing at Kuringhat
- Day 05: Fishing and Camping
- Day 06: Whole day Fishing & drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 07: Transfer to International Airport for Departure
- Airport arrival and departure transfer by private vehicle
- 2 Nights stay in Kathmandu with BB Plan
- All required ground transport by private vehicle as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Camping tent accommodation during a fishing trip
- All camping equipment
- All meals during the fishing tour
- Fishing Expert guide – highly knowledgeable
- Required permits for fishing
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- All applicable tax, VAT and necessary paperwork
- Required fishing equipment
- Your travel insurance
- International flight and departure tax
- Any expense of personal nature
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Any kinds of Bar bills
The given rates are per person with guaranteed departure schedules. If the given dates are not appropriate for you, please feel free to contact us for requesting a new dates, we will gladly personalize the itinerary and schedule of the trip that fits for you.
Check our assured departure schedules given below:
|Start Date||End Date||Price||Availability||Booking|
|9 Mar, 2021||15 Mar, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|24 Mar, 2021||30 Mar, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|10 Apr, 2021||19 Apr, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|26 Apr, 2021||2 May, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|7 Sep, 2021||13 Sep, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|29 Sep, 2021||5 Oct, 2021||USD 655||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|5 Oct, 2021||11 Oct, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|12 Oct, 2021||18 Oct, 2021||USD 655||LIMITED||Book Now!|
|20 Oct, 2021||26 Oct, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
|15 Nov, 2021||21 Nov, 2021||USD 655||GUARANTEED||Book Now!|
|27 Nov, 2021||3 Dec, 2021||USD 655||OPEN||Book Now!|
Fishing is a process of pulling fish out of water.
The best season for fishing in Nepal is from October to November and February to May.
Some prominent fishing areas are Karnali, Babai in Bardiya, Chitwan’s river confluences, Dolalghat, on Kodari Highway and Pokhara’s lakes.
Likewise, Tamur River Fishing, Pokhara Lakes Fishing, Sunkoshi River Fishing, Budi Gandaki River Fishing, Trishuli River Fishing and Karnali River Fishing are the most popular we Nepal Guide Treks and Expedition organized.
Note: Most significantly, Karnali River is gifted with good fishing spot for the fishing enthusiast.
Fishing techniques include hand-gathering, spearfishing, netting, angling and trapping.
Recreational, commercial and artisanal fishers use different techniques, and also, sometimes, the same techniques. Recreational fishers fish for pleasure or sport, while commercial fishers fish for profit.
Commercial fishing is important because there are thousands of people make a living by fishing. Besides, fish is an essential food all over the world.
Recreational fishing is important because it can help people feel relaxing, and people can gain a lot from fishing.
The most common form of recreational fishing is done with a rod, reel, line, hooks and any one of a wide range of baits or lures such as artificial flies.
The practise of catching or attempting to catch fish with a hook is generally known as angling.
- High in important nutrients
- May lower your risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Contain nutrients that are crucial during development
- May boost brain health
- May help prevent and treat depression
- A good dietary sources of vitamin D
- May reduce your risk of autoimmune diseases
- May help prevent asthma in children
- May protect your vision in old age
- Fish may improve sleep quality
- Delicious and easy to prepare
Fish is among the healthiest foods on the planet. It’s loaded with important nutrients, such as protein and vitamin D.
Fish is also a great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your body and brain.
Fishing tackle is the equipment used by anglers when fishing. Almost any equipment or gear used for fishing can be called fishing tackle.
Some examples are hooks, lines, sinkers, floats, rods, reels, baits, lures, spears, nets, gaffs, traps, waders and tackle boxes.
GLIMPSES OF Trishuli River Fishing
see what our valued client have to say
A great fishing trip @ Trisuli RiverThomas and David [United Kingdom]
We were 2 people from England searching for short fishing trips in Nepalese freshwater rivers. We came in contact with Nepal Guide Treks and booked our fishing trip in Trishuli River. It was truly a great fishing trip. We had a lot of fun, we hooked a lot of fish but the best fight was with the massive Golden Mahseer. We are very glad that we did our fishing trip with Nepal Guide Treks. Our camping was a whole lot of fun. All of the NGT members would sit around the fire singing and dancing while we check our fishing lines. All in all, we are very happy having done this fishing trip with Nepal Guide Treks !! We recommend this company for any kind of adventure related activities in Nepal.Thanks Again NGT !!