Information of Nepal Trekking:
Trekking in Nepal gives you the best chance to explore Nepal Mountains, people’s cultures, traditions and life style for intrepid visitors who are always as quest for trekking and hiking adventurers in Nepal. Captivating Landscape and verities of flora and fauna has made Nepal as best trekking and hiking adventure sport. Hiking and Trekking in Nepal is one of the life time experiences. Once you visited Nepal you feel like to come back again and again due to friendly beehive, helpful nature and charming face of Nepal people. Trekking in Nepal is one of the options to explore unusual biodiversity, geography and landscapes. Nepal trekking adventure is a way of seeing country and people .You can feel the friendliness of Nepalese, charming and stunning views of Himalayas and traditional life styles of every different ethnic group. Nepal Guide treks is highly active trekking operator in based in Kathmandu which offers all type of trekking in Nepal with over decade experienced guides and supporters. Trekking in Nepal is probably the best way to explore the country in every sector. There are mainly two different types for trekking. One is tea house/lodge and another is camping/organized trek. Nepal trekking has divided into two types which are tea house/lodge and camping/organized. Tea house trek comparatively easy and cheep the Camping trekking. Nepal has mainly three popular trekking destinations those are Everest, Annapurna and Langtang trekking regions.
Preparation required for Trekking in Nepal:
- Generally trekking reflects an art of walking. Nepal Trekking offers several easy trails to moderate and adventurous trails which can choose by the trekkers identifying the suitable.
- There are not any hard and fast rules of being fitness likely to accomplish successful trekking holiday but we highly recommend having few weeks of basic training before the trek.
- Basic physical fitness training for a couple of weeks prior to the trekking trip might be; jugging, walking through ascend-descend steeps, cycling, joining a fitness club ect.
- We highly recommend every trekkers having travel insurance from reputed insurance company. Sometimes there might happen wrong; suffer from unexpected diseases, high altitude sickness any other weakness. Apart from the basic first-aid, most of the trekking regions don’t contain sophisticated hospitals and in case of that unusual situation we will immediately take a rescue action by analyzing the situation.
- During the every trek, we highly recommend to don’t walk very quicker in beginning days, quickly altitude gaining might leads to more possibilities of high altitude sickness.
- Some trekking trails in Nepal are seriously difficult with roughly made trails, high altitudes and sometime might requires fixing ropes as well as need to follow basic fundamentals snow tackling.
Trekking and Hiking Packages in Nepal
Annapurna Region Trekking Routes
Everest region Trekking Routes
Mustang Region Trekking Routes
Classic Adventure Trekking Routes
High Passes Trekking Routes
Newly discovered Trekking Routes